on 16 November 2016
I HAVE BOUGHT THIS FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS, I AM VERY IMPRESSED THE DETAIL IS VERY GOOD AND THE FIGURINE IS PERFECT I THINK SHE WILL LOVE IT WHEN SHE OPENS IT ON CHRISTMAS DAY.IT WAS VERY WELL WRAPPED, AND ARRIVED WHEN SAID..GREAT ITEM.X
on 9 August 2017
This figure is stunning! By far my favourite Disney villain. Loads of detail and a decent size. Great colours and a great addition to my collection.
on 26 August 2016
I bought this as a gift for an avid DS collector. It looks stunning, the attention to detail is fantastic and it feels very sturdy! There are lots of little fine pieces I thought may be damaged but they've survived unscathed in a mad house!
on 27 October 2015
I've bought this for my mum for Christmas as she's wanted one for a while... really impressed with the speedy delivery and the item itself is lovely. Really detailed (don't think pictures do it justice ) Any Maleficent fan would be happy to receive this.
on 27 November 2014
Beautiful, great details, good size , my sister loved it when she opened it on her birthday. It looks great on its own or in a disney collection. I was very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend this to anyone. Vaule for money. Love, love, love this product .
on 6 April 2018
Excellent
on 29 December 2016
Good quality and a nice size, not too big. Bought for my grandmother for Christmas and she loves it.
on 2 December 2017
Intricate detail fantastic quality.
on 14 December 2017
Excellent
on 9 October 2016
Good value, worth the money. Excellent service.

See one answered question