on 10 December 2013
I bought this because my original controller died of old age, I was impressed that it helped me defeat my nemesis on Fifa, it feels better for the game...Then I used it to play Arkham origins, it seemed ok but the buttons didn't move back to the ready to press position quite fast enough,and then I played Assassin's creed Black flag...The X button became very slow and then stuck in completely. I opened the controller to find the rubber fitting under the buttons had failed. I opened my original controller and found the rubber pad to be 2 - 3 times thicker so i grabbed a pair of scissors and reshaped the thicker one and refitted 4 of the 8 screws, it is now better than when I bought it. how you use this information is up to you but I wouldn't recommend the pad to anyone that presses heavily on the buttons.
on 12 November 2013
I bought this for my brother as he's a big football fan, this is an interesting controller as it has everything that I would want in a controller. Unlike the original wired Xbox 360 controller this model has a removable cable allowing it to charge and then you can use like a wireless controller. I know that you can get a charger pack for the Xbox 360 controllers but this model does it much better and is more user friendly.
on 3 January 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS MYSELF AND MANY FRIENDS HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THE BUTTONS WILL START TO STICK IN WHICH RENDERS IT USELESS WOULD OF EXPECTED MORE FROM EA ITS A DESGIN FAULT NOT HAPPY SHOULD OF BEEN BETTER PRODUCT BUT IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY

WARNING DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY WARING
on 27 February 2014
I really loved this controller and bought it against the advice of fellow buyers, unfortunately like many of the reviews the A button started to stick after a month so really unfortunate as I would have bought 2 more of these. As always amazon accepted the return and promptly reimbursed me
on 13 October 2014
Terrible. Bought two of these on 18th August and the buttons are sticking which is extremely annoying in Fifa so it passes and shoots as and when it feels like it!

Tried to return to be told that you only have a month to return them - will be reporting to trading standards as this should be 12 months for an exchange of a faulty good.
on 13 January 2015
Not as good as hoped for - paddles are extremely difficult to get used to - wish I had saved my money!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 October 2015
Great controller, works really well and does the job. I like in particular the wider paddle buttons on the back and the grippier thumbsticks. I don't use the Xbox much now I am at uni, but it did a good job for what I needed over the course of the Summer when I was at home.
on 13 December 2015
Product as described
on 26 January 2014
I ordered this because my son fancied it, he's so crazy about Fifa on Xbox. He didn't have a it long and it broke! So I'm not happy. I threw all the packaging away on Christmas day so I haven't done anything about changing it!!
on 16 October 2013
Bought for my sons thirteenth birthday worked for a week then the A button started to stick now it's useless.........