on 5 October 2013
At the age of 61 I had never heard of Bob Seger but having heard "We've got tonight" on the radio I immediately went on line to Amazon, listened to a few tracks of this album, bought it and now play it every day. I shall soon have worn it out-it is brilliant music!
I then discovered that my younger brothers all had Bob Seger albums but I am so pleased to have discovered "new music" at my age!
on 27 May 2015
Great to listen to some of the old songs I havn't heard in years and although it is" Greatest Hits" there were some I have never heard but a very enjoyable album.
on 3 May 2014
Great album which we had owned years ago & went missing.
It arrived after a few weeks, think it came from USA & we have enjoyed listening to it again.
on 12 February 2014
classic! total legend! wonderful artist! they don't make albums like these any more! need i say any more? . .
on 27 June 2015
Bob Seger fan added to my collection. And listened to frequently.great.
on 5 August 2014
Great to hear such fantastic songs again
on 16 August 2014
Brilliant album, best of the best.
on 7 January 2015
underrated artist ,never really liked his music before ,but started getting into him a lot more of late...good stuff.
on 4 April 2016
Had this album ages ago and lost it! It still sounds as good as ever - brilliant!
on 27 March 2016
great album.loved it as much as first time round.