on 1 April 2014
It needs multiplayer so then I can play with my mate so please add multiplayer and people reading this this game is EPIC!!! It's a must download
on 26 August 2013
It's a fun rts game with polished, fun gameplay the only problem is that there isn't much features and it's appeal may not last long. A multiplayer mode and maybe even mech customization would make the game even better.
on 1 June 2014
The game is amazing. It's really entertaining and not difficult to understand after the tutorial . A plus would be to add a way of the customising your mech color, also being able to place the add-on plates anywhere on your territory. Overall the game is amazing, and I got for free as a free app of the day but it is so good I think I would actually pay for it. Thanks for making such a good game dev team it's provided hundreds of hours of entrainment. : )
on 6 July 2013
Very simple rts that shows the kindles potential in this area. Fun for 65p. Only problem is that if the screen isn't horizontal it keeps trying to right itself.
on 27 August 2013
I can not get enough but it needs more mech customizable things and multiplayer
It needs to be horizontal literally to work well
on 1 June 2014
I paid for this a while back for my son. simple enough for a 5 year old to pick up.
Its fun and simple RTS, Great for playing on the go.

Id love the team to make a sequel with more units and structures.
on 1 June 2014
When i downloaded this app it looked like a brilliant app. If you own a kindle fire hdx lock your screen so it doesn't rotate. I didn't enjoy playing this app but i know most people will like this game.
on 1 June 2014
What a great game this is! Not sure I understand the feedback about screen orientation, works really well for me. I guess the author has fixed it. The game is actually quite hard, graphics good and lots of strategic options to work against. Nice.
on 31 May 2014
Great game for the price, wouldn't expect much more from it. Graphics are really nice and smooth, there's almost 0 permissions. Could do with more features I guess but for the price I wouldn't judge it harsh
on 28 September 2013
This could be a good game but on the Kindle fire HD it keeps rotating so your playing upside down! It's so frustrating because there doesn't seem to be a way to rectify this. If anyone has a solution, I would be very grateful. So I have wasted my money buying this as I am just so fed up with it, that I've removed it from my device.