on 14 July 2013
I loved this book I would recommend anyone to read it I read the first one and loved it and this one didn't disappoint so if you are looking for a great story then you should read this book loved it...........
on 18 July 2013
I enjoyed following Hunter and Cami story further. Drama seems to follow them around and Hunter is back under cover quickly and life takes some bumpy turns. A good read.
on 15 January 2014
This series is one of the best I have ever read. It keeps me on the edge of my seat. It's a sweet romance with bucket lodes of action and a killer story line. YOU HAVE TO BUY IT
on 30 July 2014
Amazing. Loved every second
on 18 August 2013
started to read this book but could not get into it, might try it again at some point as it does have goog reviews
on 26 June 2013
i really loved this book, book 1 was great and so is book 2 please please please please do a 3rd book not ready to say goodbye to Dylan/Hunter and Cami.

this book has it all love,jealousy, danger and one very hot undercover cop.
i recomend you read these books.
on 27 June 2013
I absolutely loved this book. I could not put it down. I was mesmerized by the story and quickly fell in love with it. I think this was a brilliant series and i would definitely recommend it t ok any teenager. This book takes you through the highs and lows of love and relationships and the twists and turns of it and jobs to. I would definitely read this book again it was fabulous
on 25 August 2014
Maybe just because it was not completely my thing - that should not put anyone else off downloading this book.
This is my honest and completely subjective view, which may not be shared by everyone, and I really don't want to offend or put anyone off.

I love sweet, romantic storylines
I am a total romantic and all about the HEA and the hearts and flowers.....YET, I do like a bit of oomph(!) and this story just did not hit that mark for me.
I am not talking purely about the sex, well OK yes I am.
I mean for gawd's sake(!) we are talking about young, hot blooded males here, and yet you are trying to convince me that at no point did Hunter/Dylan ever want to have sex? Even before he marries Cami??
I am sorry but even I thought that was just too far fetched.
I know, I know. it does not have to be all about the sex.
Other than that, and the one other tiny thing about Cami feeling overwhelmed about Hunter/Dylan's family wealth (yet she has her own pool in her family home) and the first time she meets his family, he gets called away and she doesn't even say goodbye to them in person - which I thought was really weird, I actually did like the storyline and the whole continuation of the undercover cop concept.
I dunno though, I think that more could have been made about the story, and I started to get a little bit confused when the whole storyline started unravelling and the cover got blown, it's like the author did not completely share the whole concept with the reader.
I am still loving Cami and Hunter/Dylan - at one point I thought something might develop with Cami and Russ, because when Hunter/Dylan was taken away from her, it was like a bereavement. He is good mate though that Russ, and hope to read more about him.
Certainly you cannot call it predictable - on to book 3!
on 12 July 2013
Once again, this was a great story, following on from 'Crush' and doing so in great style!

We're once again following the story of Hunter and Cami as they start their lives together after the fall out from the happenings with Clay.

Cami starts college and Hunter is back in the department working with Chris. All too soon another undercover case rears its head, and Hunter and Chris get sucked back into the undercover lifestyle. Hunter is to have no contact with friends or family, the case is too dangerous for that, but can he obey this simple order, or will his need to see Cami put them both in danger?

The premise of this story is, once again, fantastic. There is suspense and the twists and turns keep you turning the pages.

The characters of Hunter and Cami are great, Chris is also seen a little more in this story and so is Russ; he is the very cool best friend and light relief - I think he needs his own story!!

There's probably only one slight disappointment, and that is with Hunter and Cami's eventual love scene. This is Cami's first time and the issue had been skirted around with heavy make-out sessions etc, but when the deed was actually done, it was a slight let down! I wasn't expecting pages and pages of detail, I was, however, expecting a little bit more emotion rather than a quick few lines. The build up was that it had to be special, but it was glossed over really quickly. Having said that, it doesn't deter from their story, nor does it make their love for each other jump from the pages any less.

This is a definite read, however, you do really need to read 'Crush' first for 'Smitten' to make 100% sense.

Worth every one of its 5 stars!
on 29 June 2013
I really enjoyed this book after I read book 1 crush I was glad for more on hunter/Dylan and cami the love is very strong but never runs easy! this story had me gripped all through would like to read more on these 2