Customer reviews

Teen Beach Movie
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 22 July 2013
Love every song on the album and the singers are amazing, would recommend it to anyone that loves pop or rock songs.
on 29 August 2013
Firstly this movie is brilliant so I not only bought this c.d for the kids but for myself aswell if I'm being truthful. The songs are very catchy and you'll be humming them all the time. It really is a updated version of Grease in my opinion but its got quirkiness to it. This really is a great buy .
on 26 August 2013
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it. I must admit, having sat through the movie hundreds of times and listened to the songs even more.....the music still makes both me and my daughter smile. Nice to have a bit of innocence back again.
on 19 November 2017
Thanks
on 7 August 2015
Excellent CD, bought for my 11 year old who loves it and knows all the words now. If you like the movie, you'll love this and vice versa.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter and I think she has in played 'done' It is never off!!! I think a good success
on 7 January 2016
Excellent soundtrack to an excellent movie! Myself and my daughter love listening and singing along to it, it also has the words to sing along!
on 29 November 2016
Not really much to say about a CD, however it is exactly what i was expecting and as a bonus has sheets with all the lyrics included.
on 3 October 2015
My little sister loves this! Great price too!
on 17 January 2014
Loved this film and know the words to the songs as I also have the soundtrack.Granddaughter's review of this film not mine.