Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.00

on 8 August 2015
This book is for people who can knit with double pointed needles (dpn's) however the designer makes a the projects easy to follow. Check out some of my other photos of patterns from Susan b Anderson on Instagram - NilzaPereiraUK or Craftsy - username Nilza. I love this designers patterns.
review image
on 19 September 2012
I bought this after seeing it in a knitting magazine. I must admit to not realising that Spud and Chloe is part of a wool brand (Blue Sky Alpaca) and also that the charts were American, however after a bit googling I soon figured out what I needed to do.

My four year old son has chosen the dog and cat for me to knit and chose his own wool colours. The designs are typically knitted in the round on double pointed needles which has been fiddly at first but again a few tutorials on you tube has sorted this out.

The book is beautiful full of colour photographs and a cute story at the end. Nice coffee table book for the avid knitter!
on 6 February 2012
This is so much fun to knit! Have almost finished has taken me about ten days am sure my great-niece is going to love her story( which is great) and the new toys to play with thank you to Susan Anderson!
on 17 April 2012
I really enjoyed looking at this book with my daughter (age 4) and hope to knit some of the items in the near future. The pictures and story was great for my craft mad youngster and has really encouraged her to make and craft. A lovely to look at book that I am sure will be treasured for generations to come.
on 23 March 2013
lovely characters to knit, very well done book, good idea for kids too........would recommend highly, cant wait to get started on this.
on 6 June 2015