on 25 March 2017
Very happy with this. I only use half the directed amount & it's plenty. I was skeptical when I seen the blueness in the blue black formula but my lashes are a gorgeous deep black. The little glass and the brush are great! Beats the 💩 out of the name brands in the shops with their horrible plastic mixing trays n daft wee applicatiors.
Some people saying it stings or using mascara brushes etc. - you only need to apply from the top of the lashes, trying to coat the underneath at the roots next to the inner lid - no need. Do the top then the tips, easy peasy, no stinging, full coverage & less likely to get in your eyes. The formula will dye underneath the lashes when applying from the top only.
on 16 March 2017
It works, but I have to apply a lot for a noticeable difference and it can sting. Overall it does the job.
on 18 April 2017
So glad I brought this. Found getting it done at a beauticians so inconvenient and expensive - £20 every six weeks. I nearly didn't purchase this as other reviews said about no instructions but it's clearly on the box. I've done at least 5 applications and still got over half left. A little tip is to apply Vaseline on top and bottom lids to protect them from getting the dye on ur skin. Would definitely recommend.
on 7 March 2017
Great product, my eyelashes are tinted perfectly with this. Easy to use and lasts well. Only downside is that after application my eyes are a little watery for a day, I do have quite sensitive eyes though so definitely test before use.
on 29 April 2017
Glad I purchased this because is so worth the money it will last ages. Died my eyebrows last week and the colour still hasn't faded so it's good stuff. Really recommend:)
on 5 April 2017
Follow the instructions in terms of mixing the dye but maybe leave on slightly longer for a fuller result although maybe best to experiment with times.
on 4 April 2017
Together with the blue/black tint I bought, I am able to tint my lashes and brows myself. Delighted! I just watched a few YouTube vids. Obviously patch test first as per directions.
on 7 March 2017
Great product, quick delivery and easy to use!! Product doesn't come with guards but I managed perfectly fine without them! I was concerned about using product as I am allergic to a lot of things so I did a patch test on my arm first and had no reaction and I had no side effects from using the product.
on 26 April 2017
Used for brows, not as great as the one they use at the salon but it does absolutely work!!! I am attempting to grow mine out whilst tinting when needed to keep them neat and filling those gaps in with a Mac pencil if and when is needed for going out. Good value.
on 7 April 2017
Arrived very quickly. High quality product. Easy to use and long lasting. Highly recommended!