on 26 April 2017
Only had this product for short time but looks to be a great product. Clips onto clothes easily and holds in place well. What I like the most is the inner silicone cover protects the iPod which then sits inside the holder with clip. This looks great for protecting from sweat when working out which was always a problem with my old clip. Shipped and delivered very quickly.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent, so much better than my very old iPod. Only problem is the locking button does not really lock. But apart from that, it's great.
on 10 April 2017
excellent product. the clip and case are very strong. highly recommend
on 23 September 2013
Works well, very decent quality clip, fits ipod Nano 7 perfectly! Have used it through many runs - great alternative to an armband variety!
on 5 April 2017
Love the case; good quality, nice colour and perfect for the gym or just going for a walk.
on 29 March 2017
Absolutely love the case. Makes my I Pod more managable as I pods are super slim.
on 1 September 2015
In my opinion, based on reviews and my own experience this is probably the best iPod nano 7 case on Amazon. Fit is great and is made of good quality materials. The clip seems sturdy but only time will tell.

Although protection is good, if the iPod is dropped the impact is not as well absorbed by the hard plastic case as it would be if it was made of silicone/rubber type material like the inner sleeve is. I have had an iPhone protected by a thick rubber case for nearly 2.5 years and no fall it experienced had any physical or working ill effects. Granted, an iPod is much lighter than an iPhone but it’s also more fragile.
on 18 November 2015
Excellent case. I brought it as a general day to day case and I have a separate neoprene style case for using for sport. This has now replaced my neoprene one and I'm using just this.

The iPod is first placed into a soft gel/rubber case (the type you see elsewhere for £2 - £3 on their own) and it then slides into the hard plastic shell. The fit is very snug so it's nice and secure (I'm yet to find it moving out during use). All of the buttons and ports (headphone jack and usb port) are fully accessible.

the case has a hardy feel to it and the spring clip is standing up well to use. I am generally very impressed with this case as I have previously been let down by other styles. The layers of the case mean the screen is set slightly back so it won't suffer surface scratching whilst face down on a flat surface, however, the screen is exposed so I've also protected mine with a screen protector.

The case does add a bit of bulk to the overall size of the iPod but you quickly adapt to this. If needs be you can thin it down but removing the outer case and just using the rubberized soft case - effectively you've got 2 cases in one!
on 8 May 2015
Excellent case, if you're stuck between buying this one or another one, go for this one.
The silicone insert is snug and paired with a screen protector will cover the whole device leaving no-where for scratches, while the outer shell is robust and has survived a couple of small falls without a mark left on it! I bought the blue and it is exactly as pictured in terms of colour.

The clip is the best one I've seen on a case, strong enough that now whenever I use it I clip it to my hip pocket of my jeans and when I go running onto my vest and it's never failed and feels like it never will.

I seriously recommend this case and would buy it again, but I think I'll never need to as it feels indestructible!
on 28 July 2014
Lasted 7 months. Shame as nice case but hinge on clip just isn't up to regular use.