on 2 February 2014
Impossible to fit properly for me despite several tries.

Air bubbles everywhere, I'm just taking my chances now without one.
on 25 July 2014
Easy to put/remove. fits perfectly.
on 10 December 2013
It's not flexible and thick. Ruined 3 until now trying to put them on my Xperia tablet as it was impossible to remove the air bubbles. And No it is not the first time I have put a protective film on a tablet or phone.
on 29 November 2013
Do not waste your money, they do not fit, basically you pay for what you get. never again.. spend a little more on a quality one
on 28 December 2013
Impossible to get them on smoothly wasted both in packet. Instructions poor. Waste of money. Have successfully used similar on phone etc but just couldn't get these to go on smoothly at all.
on 23 September 2013
I like the quality of this brand over its competitor. Installed easier than competition and feels better too. I was reluctant to buy it since I have used the other brand for a long time but I am glad I brought this. It came nicely packaged and earlier than expected. Let's hope this does not discolor. Only time will tell.
on 22 September 2013
The product contained two screens with excellent directions. This type of protective screen tends to be difficult to apply. The directions were excellent and the application went very smoothly with the application tool removing the last of the small bubbles. The screen has had excellent durability.
on 22 September 2013
Great screen protector. This was the easiest install of a screen protector yet. No bubble is created during installation. It's a nice thick cover. As with most matte finishes, if you are close to the screen you will see color diffraction. It is stable and stylish package for my Xperia Z.
on 17 September 2013
I know why they give you so many of these per pack! You have to make sure NO DUST or hair or anything can get under the film whilst appying it...oryou have to use another! I've got the same for my Galaxy S3 & used 3 of them before it went on properly...but hey, it works so all good!!
on 25 October 2013
Really good price to get five screen protectors in this package. It is hard to mount the sheet to fit perfect and almost impossible to not get some dirt in between. When mounted you don't notice that the protector is there. I get almost the same feeling as without the protector.