Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: 100 ML|Change

I've recently celebrated my wedding anniversary and a bottle of 'Honey' was bought for me as a gift because I'm something of a Marc Jacobs fan having regularly worn Lola, Daisy and Daisy Eau So Fresh. Honey has a happy vibe and opens with a blend of fruity notes (orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot and honeysuckle to name but a few). After a short while on my skin the perfume develops notes of rich, sweet vanilla that cut through the fruity notes to develop into a deeper, warmer, honey sweetness. The spray is light, just enough, you don't need a drenching to get the full effect. It's a light, pretty scent that remains fresh on my skin and a little goes a long way. I don't have a negative comment. A perfect, feminine, sophisticated scent in the usual signature Marc Jacobs designer bottle that looks great on my dressing table. I'm happy.
on 17 August 2015
Glad to finally get my hands on this perfume for a good price! It smells exactly how it should and I can still smell even just one spray of it up to six hours later. Another thing is that the box and the bottle are so so cute! Very happy with the entire thing.
on 17 December 2014
Lovely light fragrance in a pretty bottle, which displays well on the dressing table. The product arrived a day earlier than expected, well packaged and it arrived safely. There is also a Marc Jacobs Honey body lotion which you can purchase separately if you like to layer your products.
on 13 February 2016
I personally don't think this perfume is what it says it is. It does not have the scent of fresh and fruity it had a very sour smell and was far from fresh and fruity. Very disappointed as this was my first ever Marc Jacobs perfume to buy and was so looking forward to it. Hopefully Marc Jacobs Daisy will smell ALOT better!
on 6 July 2016
This was fantastic value, I bought this on sale for my mother and she absolutely love's it.

She said the smell is absolutely gorgeous not as sweet and flowery as Daisy. It has a lovely high note that lasts and doesn't fade to a powdery smell.The bottle is a lovely quirky little thing with a plastic bee attached to it so looks good as well. Really pleased with my purchase.
on 30 November 2013
Good value for money and a lovely bottle.The fragrance lasts for such a long time and people comment on the lovely smell.
on 30 June 2016
I read the review's and thought I would buy, i dismissed the few that state the item is a copy / fake. I knew once i had one spray. It does not even last 15 minute's. Instantly fade's to nothing. I am returning for a refund.
on 24 December 2015
Lovely, light, floral perfume that isn't sickly or cloying. The bottle, whilst very pretty, isn't really practical with such an elaborate top and I certainly would want to put it in a handbag. Fine for keeping at home though.
on 17 October 2015
Really well packaged and sent quickly. Great price for the 100ml size, more than half price. Lovely perfume and bottle which lasts a long time and have had lots of compliments. Definitely would buy again.
on 25 August 2015
I'm always attracted to perfume bottle designs first before I try the scent. Which can be a bad idea, if the scent does not live up to the design.
Luckily, like all Marc Jacobs fragrances, Honey was no exception. The scent is a light fragrance with light floral undertones with hints of vanilla and honey. Although the scent is light, it did seem to last all day. Sometimes in the evening I still got a hint of the fragrance on my wrists from the morning application. Most usually fade after a few hours.

If you love Lola, Dot or Daisy So Fresh, you may find this fragrance not to your liking, as this fragrance is very different. I would warn, that on first application the scent smells weird, but this turns into a lovely smelling fragrance after a while.
A lovely day scent, that I recommend to anyone looking for a nice light formal scent which is not too overpowering.
review image review image