on 13 September 2013
The title sums it up. I had bought the charger wire and had worked fine until the casing began to rip however after leaving a review on the item I was contacted by the seller the same day and was offered a new charger for free. Have been using the charger for a few days and going good so far. Customer service 100%
on 25 September 2013
Got this changers sent out to me twice. The first charger worked after plugging it in and out about 5or6 times so they sent me out a replacement charger which worked every time it was plugged in but it would disconnect and connect like every 1 to 2 secs so the 2nd changer was useless .dont buy this product..
on 29 August 2013
"Charging is not supported with this accessory"

That is what my ipad 4 is telling me.
I have tried with the mains socket and with plugging the cable into my computer. In the latter case, I get the message 'not charging'.

Great. Now return and refund. Yet another amazon fiasco.
on 15 October 2013
Good thing was the delivery was prompt and the length of the wire is longer than the standard purchased with the iphone 5 which is great.

Downside to this product is at first it was taking a very long time to fully change my phone. It only lasted 2 weeks and it stopped working. Not worth it!
on 14 November 2013
Arrived relatively quickly but broke during first charge. The lead came apart from the part inserted into my phone when it slipped off the coffee table. Had to remove what remained of the charger in my phone with a pair of tweezers after complete panic! Waste of time and money buying this product.
on 3 November 2013
AS PER TITLE WILL LAST A MONTH THEN STOP WORKING AS FIRST LEAD DID,SECOND ONE WIRE ALMOST SNAPPED WHERE IT ENTERS LIGHTNING CONNECTOR AFTER A MONTH WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY PEOPLE GIVING FIVE STARS OBVIOUSLY DO REVIEW WITHIN A WEEK LOOK AT LONGER TERM REVIEWS AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH.
on 17 October 2013
Yeap they are cheaper than apple. I have bought 2 of these now, both start ok, then the apple warning appears on the ipad, not an apple product! The cable quality is iffy. Next time I will bite the bullet and just spend the money once, buy Apple, it's cheaper in the long run!
on 3 December 2013
Poor quality imitation, I wouldn't recommend this item, save up and get something a bit more heavy duty from a more reputable brand as this one konked out after a couple of weeks!! And we went through two of them, no signs of a cause of breaking either !
on 11 November 2013
It arrived to me broken with a crack at one end. Its also doesnt talk to the apple plug that you get with the phone! It was a complete waste of money i shall not be buying any technology equipment from this supplier and i urge you to do the same.
on 5 September 2013
This product worked well for almost two days... the plastic came away from both the adapter end and the usb end... leaving exposed wires. It eventually stopped working completely.

Shocking quality, poorly made, pointless purchase.