on 29 November 2013
Compared to many other nursing bras from major retailers this brand for me personally wins hands down! After doing lots of research and price comparing for the price you pay for this two pack of bras often many retailers are charging this price for just one!

Pros
two bras in pack for bargain price
Comfortable for the bigger bust I'm a DD
No under wear for extra comfort but support is still there
Easy clip down front to breast feed
Stylish design not frumpy

Cons
NONE!
on 14 August 2013
These nursing bras are good, discreet and give modesty when nursing and very comfortable for both day and night. Because they are cupped, the other side remains supported while you feed from one side, so you don't end up leaking everywhere.

Also, as they are cotton they are perfect and breathable. I am a small cup size anyway so with these if get good shape and support, very good purchase and very pleased with the price!

I only bought these 8 months into nursing mainly because I wasn't sure what my cup size would be, so if you are buying while still pregnant, you may need to bare in mind a potential increased in cup size first.
on 12 November 2013
Cheap maternity bras, good fit, nice material might get another in nude. Definitely worth buying, if you want something simple for breastfeeding this is the one. I'm usually a 32" DD when not feeding but bought 34DD and it fits snugly but with room to grow so great fit.
on 25 September 2013
The nursing bras were a good value for money. They are in good condition and comfy to wear. They are ideal when breastfeeding with the hook to unfasten part of the bra. These should help for discrete breastfeeding.
on 25 November 2013
The elasticity of the band is almost non-existent, but the cup that comes down works so well for quick breast-feeding on days when I need to be wearing a bra.
on 31 December 2013
Expecting first baby in feb and didn't want to pay the prices in shops for nursing bras. These are excellent. Fit well and are really comfortable.
on 8 November 2013
Good price, good material. Size slightly out compared to usual bra sizes but no problem as worn with breast pads.
on 21 October 2013
It is a good product, easy to open cups. The price is good, not very comfortable at night wiele sleeping.
on 25 February 2014
I bought these bras as I wasn't sure how much money to spend, and thought these looked much more of a bargain than others I had seen in shops. They are a really great fit, I bought one size bigger than my usual size, and bought them at 36 weeks pregnant. I haven't tried them out yet, as baby is not due until next week, but would really recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 August 2014
After the birth of my first child I hadn't actually purchased any proper maternity bras (mainly because they are so expensive) but these were excellent value for 2, are very comfy and help make breastfeeding more private. Some people didn't even realise I was actually breastfeeding. Would highly recommend.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse