on 21 July 2013
If you fancy some dance tune / party action. Then this will suit you well.

It's not another slap a few alike tunes on a disc and sell it with a number at the end type thing.
This is well selected and nicely put together, with all the music blending in perfect. I slapped
this on repeat and chilled in the sun man.
on 2 August 2013
6 tracks on this album corrupted. There is no option to re-download ordered tracks.

I didn't pay for this album - it was on promotion. But in the gap between my ordering this (having been steered towards it by those incessant emails), and playing it, the album price has gone up to £7.49.

I wouldn't be concerned about this at all if it weren't on offer in the first place; I'm simply put out that effectively it's false advertising, and that if I had paid it would be a real hassle to deal with.

I'm not an iFan, and I'd like to think there was a viable alternative to it. Cloud player, you have failed as one. Bottoms to you.
on 22 July 2013
If you, like me have eclectic musical tastes you will not be disappointed - give it a go. Even as a pensioner I can enjoy the effort which has gone into putting the tracks together - great.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2013
I was just browsing on Amazon Mp3 music downloads and came across this freebie. After just 2 plays I was hooked. If you like Above and Beyond and/or Chicane this is a must have download. And if you have not heard of the latter, just download it for fun - it is free after all. Just love how all the tracks are like layers of sound which gradually swamp your ears. I just keep playing it again and agan and again. Go one do it today.
on 9 July 2013
a great start into toolrooms 2013 session of club music. i just love this free sampler full of new music from great djs, you cant get wrong with that but then toolroom never really disapointed anyway
on 23 July 2013
house tunes through and through. after a couple of listens i do like all the tunes. if you like my house your house dot net radio then this album will fit nicely into your collection.
on 23 July 2013
some good choons on here considering the album can be downloaded for free, and you can pass it round any other music programmes like iTunes, so all in all some great tracks
One person found this helpful
on 6 August 2013
i read about this in black and white photography magazine , expected to have to pay for it, very simple to use and some great affects to new or previous photos
on 4 September 2013
Not too many dance albums make critical acclaim but the tracks on Toolroom are something special. Perhaps it's the way they are arranged and mixed
on 19 July 2013
This sampler strangely puts the bland songs first. But the later tracks are excellent. Don't turn off before you get to them!

Also - thanks to the makers for the chance to listen for free. I will be downloading more from your label, PAID next time. (As long as I can find more songs like the ones at the back of the album)..