Customer reviews

Intentional
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.14

on 30 March 2016
Intentional is a lovely book about love and betrayal. Written in the first person it considers the plot from every angle. Writing from each characters perspective is a clever way of overcoming the restrictions that writing in this format entails. I found the characters endearing and wanted to know what was going to happen next and as the plot unfolded I was drawn in until I found myself caring for each of them equally.
I recommend this book and will definitely read more from M.K.Harkins.
on 15 August 2013
This book totally took me by surprise! I was pretty much captured within the first page of the book. I loved all the main characters with Mattie, Jeremy, Cade and even Sarah managed to pull off the girl I love to hate stereotype. The storyline definitely was very different from your everyday romance books with lots of different twists.

The only drawback that I can say is that it lacked the detail compared to many similar books in the same genre. It seemed to skim over the finer details which I thought could have added more to the story and emotions to the overall feel to the book and characters.
on 30 January 2015
It took me a while to get into this book but once it gripped me I couldn’t put it down. The way the book was written from everyone’s POV gave the book a lot of depth.

Best friends Mattie and Sarah pack up and move as Sarah starts her new job With Harkins & Schweet Law firm, Jeremy falls for Mattie almost immediately. Sarah tries to warn her friend against the new relationship. Cue lies, deceit, hate and anger….The couple find themselves not knowing what is truth or lies.
Mattie finds herself alone and trying to work out her own emotions…..then enters Cade engineer by day rock star by night and they have a strong bond and close friendship. Nice little love triangle who will win???

Can’t wait for more from this author
on 13 November 2016
I don't want to give the plot away but I did find it a bit too predictable and I am sorry but I got bored. It didn't have the drama that I was expecting.
on 13 January 2016
A full on satisfying romantic novel with an original take on the traditional he loves me-he loves me not. Kept me guessing to the end. Imteresting characters, rich scenery, hot kisses.
on 8 August 2016
This book switches around different character perspectives wonderfully well and has some good plot twists that kept me more eager to keep reading than just any standard romance novel.
on 15 March 2017
A great read, highly recommend
on 20 March 2014
I have to admit that I have mixed reviews on this book. The storyline is nice but the writing feels like you're reading a news article and not a book.
on 24 June 2013
I really enjoyed this story, it was a nice and easy read, I couldn't put it down. The price was very good and definitely worth it. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves a bit of romance, lovable characters and a happy ending. I look forward to seeing more from MK Harkins in the future.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 16 August 2013
Was quickly drawn into this book. Brilliant storyline, believable characters and a good storyline. A bit predictable at times, but good to find a book about romance and not just filled with sex scenes. Can't wait for the 2nd book.