Customer reviews

on 29 October 2014
Absolutely stunning. We bought this for our daughters birthday as she loves hello kitty but the thought of so much garish HK filling her room was too much to bare. This is so beautiful with just hints of HK. She was thrilled and so was I. I hunted for the best price and this was it.
on 15 February 2014
Bought for my daughter who has now outgrown children character duvet sets. She loves this as it is aimed more at that aged group and adults. Very good quality.
on 11 August 2014
My 3 year old absolutely loves this set. Beautiful colours compared with original Hello Kitty. Pity you can't get curtains to match.
on 23 November 2013
looks beautiful in my teenage daughters bedroom / its an older style for older hello kitty fans , she loves it,,
on 14 January 2015