on 8 November 2013
This is the long awaited follow on book from Anne Jirsch and it was worth the wait. It had me by the intro. The exercises are easy to use and the more you use them the more info you get that will help you to change your life. Totally recommend this book. Enjoy and Create your perfect future.
on 8 November 2013
I have read all of Ann's books and this one surpasses all the others. It is full of techniques to change memories that bother you from your past, decide your best future path, improve your health and change any unwanted behaviour.

I bought the kindle version of the book as soon as it was released and I'm using the text to voice option on my kindle to hear the meditations. I know I will be using the information in this book again and again to discover and live my best life.
on 13 November 2013
Anne's book are fantastic. Full of practical tips and exercises, great advise and a clear and simple explaination of one of the most breakthrough techniques in this century (I know it has only just started). The books give us insight in this phenomenal women, teacher and practionner, Anne Jirsch, who was shown a fault-proof technique to glimpse into the future. Her last book is the icing on the cake: more techniques, excercises and more interesting subjects on how to improve your health, wealth and relationships.
It is a must read book if you like to know how to make small but highly effective changes in your current life that will have major impact to give yourself the best possible future. Highly recommended.
on 14 December 2013
Create Your Perfect Future: Heal Your Past To Create The Life Of Your Dreams by Anne Jirsch with Anthea Courtenay contains information on ways to heal patterns and memories from the past and connect with the essence of a man or woman's future self. For instance, on page 34 information is given pertaining to rewriting memories while pages 48-57 covers ways on strengthening the connection with your future self. There is also a discussion included in the book relating to the topic of when change is forced on you (page 150) and bridging past, present, and future lifetimes (pages 156-59). This book appealed to me due to the fact that there have been a number of things I would have done differently after May 2010 (just not before). This is due to the fact that I reluctantly confess that I now realize that I had an abundance of golden opportunities to most powerfully shape my life from May 2010 to May 2013. The positives: some of the actions I have taken have helped me secure my acceptance of my dream grad school and have contributed to why my marriage between my husband and I fortunately only gets better. With that said, there are an abundance of writings that I wish that I could take back on what I wrote both online as well as offline, as well as take back some of the things that I said (both online and offline). However, I let many of the things from my past stay online to chart and keep track of my spiritual and psychological progress. I intend to write down my progress from this book within 3-5 years from now (at the earliest) due to the time needed to assimilate and apply many of the exercises in this book. "Create Your Perfect Future: Heal Your Past To Create The Life Of Your Dreams" by Anne Jirsch with Anthea Courenay is great for those who are open to the idea of past, present, and future lifetimes.
on 27 November 2013
Is the past holding you back? Do you want a happier future? We could wait and wait and wait for perfect conditions to come along but sometimes we have to take responsibility to move on from the past and create the future of our dreams and Anne's book Create Your Perfect Future will show you how.

If you want to be guided to heal you past and live a life filled with good health, wealth and happiness by following the simple exercises in this book and realising that your life really is in your own hands why wait a minute wait longer? Set a date in your diary for some `you time' (complete with do not disturb sign) order the book and get ready to transform your life!

Complete with case studies, exercises and personal insights from the author this book will be one of those that your friends are asking to borrow even before you've finished it!
on 13 November 2013
This book will transform your life and help you live your best possible future. Anne gives you the tools to try everything yourself and experience a voyage of discovery to make your dreams a reality.
Thank you Anne for this wonderful book!
on 15 December 2013
Have you spent your whole life in a constant search for happiness, and getting nowhere? Have you tried all the self-help books and guides? Have you got an open mind? Then buy this book and throw all those others away. The author, Anne Jirsch, takes you on a journey through your past, and future lives, to show you where your problems originated, how to change them and how to move forward in whichever direction you choose. If you want true happiness then you have to find it yourself, no-one can give it to you, this book is like a friendly arm around your shoulder, guiding you along the path to happiness. Buy it!!
on 4 January 2014
This is a book that you will need to read through and go back over the exercises. The practice will pay off and you could make profound changes in your life that may have been difficult to achieve before.
on 20 January 2014
Love Annes work - have trained with her and her books are always and inspiration, think so many people could benefit from her work. highly recommend reading all her books
on 1 May 2014
If this actually works like the book says it does I want to go and get some of it now to sort out life!!