VINE VOICEon 27 July 2013
This is the sequel to Corpus Christi, so was able to read it as soon as I read that book; once again - it was impossible to put down - but the ending left it open for another sequel - come on Luke - let's have the third one!
on 23 April 2015
This, the second in the series, was an excellent continuation of the story. You wouldn't read this without reading the first book so you should definitely buy all of them!
Jacob Hope is the new messiah, the son of God, and he's on a mission to stop the End of Days but with Satan as a foe it's not exactly straightforward.
on 4 August 2013
I have had this book for a few weeks now and have been desperate to read it, holidays and time with my wife and kids delayed that!
Having read it now I can tell you this is one awesome read. A follow up to Corpus Christi and a continuation of The Dark Path story catches up on Jacob Hope and his continued fight against the evil to end all evil, the Devil himself! Not wanting to give too much away you can expect nothing to be as it seems, friends come and go and bonds with the unexpected form to play out a story of biblical proportions.
As I have said before, Luke has an amazing way of capturing you and carrying you with his journey, I missed my bus stop twice on the way to work!! He can create a character that absorbs you, from our "hero" Jacob, to the dark Vain, to Abbadon the saved Fallen, to Aadesh who is not quite what he seems.
New figures emerge to help in the battle against the darkness, the lieutenants, and Jacob is thrown a curved ball about who he really is. Everything is at stake and the world is about to be plunged into chaos and darkness, the rise of a mirrored enemy is more than just a distraction from Jacobs ultimate goal and sometimes doing nothing gives you time to find out who you really are.
All in all this is a must read book and I for one cannot wait for the next instalment, I'm hooked!
Thanks Luke.
on 20 December 2013
I began reading The Dark Path and have been hooked on @LukeRomyn' s series The Legacy Chronicles since. The characters are brilliant, interesting and diverse, and I do seem to have a soft spot for Vain. The writing is very descriptive and leaves you wanting to know what will happen next. Really looking forward to getting started on Rise of the Fallen
on 10 February 2014
What can I say that hasn't already been said?
can't put these books down, have to keep on reading in case I miss something.

GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 27 March 2014
Brilliant! You must read Corpus Christi first. Remember "The Omen"? Suspend belief, and this is compellingly believable! You'll be haunted.....
on 27 June 2013
Luke Bravo Absolute quality, loved the 1st one and this one ......wow blew my socks off can not wait for the next installment Very Well Done Luke.
on 16 February 2014
I stumbled across this Author.....luckily for me. He had me gripped from the first book downloaded and now read them all. Excellent .
on 30 September 2015