on 18 February 2015
I have osteoarthritis in my left thumb and was finding doing everything difficult,twice my thumb bent and locked and it was very painful straightening it. I was looking for a splint on amazon and found these. It has been liberating I can do my seatbelt up and turn the fan on in my car without feeling I have acid been poured in the joint.It has kept my thumb still. I felt so despondent initially because I could not use an aerosol on my right armpit. Earrings were hard to fit. Having worn them for a week I am so much better and without using anti inflamatories.
on 18 June 2015
Only minimal support for me. I have trigger finger and use a finger splint at night to keep straight, wanted something less bulky for day use. Not too tight and comfortable but not great success for me tried wearing 2 at the same time but far too tight. May work for others.
on 28 April 2014
I bought these to try on my finger whilst golfing. I have arthritis and due to old injury of digit finger playing golf was painful on every shot. The support is amazing as I have little or no pain whilst playing and no throbbing afterwards. Would definately recommend anyone with finger problems to try these. At such a reasonable price well worth while giving them a go.
on 11 September 2015
Arrived on the 9th September so early delivery. They are really good if you have arthritis in your fingers. When you first put them on they very tight and they hurt, but if you can put up with the pain till they have stretched a bit they are brilliant to wear. Stops my finger being so sore. In the cold I will need these.
on 12 August 2015
I bought these because I wanted some support for my fingers after I hurt them in an accident. On the plus side the sleeves do offer some support, but I have very short fingers and they just about cover my finger, so I think anyone who has long fingers will find the sleeves to short. They aren't the best quality lots of loose threads on mine, but for the price I paid I didn't expect much. Delivery was fast and item well packaged
on 12 March 2016
I was skeptical about whether these would actually make any difference and they do! I have a neurological illness and so my hands get stiff and painful when I've been typing for too long - I used this whilst finishing a research proposal for university and I managed to finish without having to stop because of pain... I was in some pain but I think that's unavoidable with my condition. My only criticisms would be that they're a little itchy when you've had them on for a while but I suspect once I've washed them that won't be the case, and they're also impossible to use a pen or pencil with! But other than that I'm incredibly grateful for their low price!
on 12 November 2015
They're ok.
My fingers are supported, but the circulation is more difficult (the ends of my fingers are redder and sometimes slightly purple - better when active).
They also creep off. I the first two hours of wearing them I lost two just by being caught up with the children and dog.
I think gloves would be better over all
on 15 April 2016
Really useful instead of gloves in warmer weather. Good thick stretchy material and stops my arthritic joints getting knocked. However, the width is quite wide and they can slip off (I have large hands too!)
on 8 July 2015
surprisingly comforting and helpful for my rheumatoid fingers, or generally overworked ones to prevent strain
on 17 March 2014
they really work and ease the pain of my arthritis, you cannot wear them for long though as they make the end of your finger throb, especially if they are swollen, but they do give support.