Colour Name: Trivial Pursuit|Change

on 3 January 2016
Loved it, my daughter loves Doctor Who and has been watching the older ones from William Hartnell of late. She still doesnt know some stuff in the box but i am sure it wont be long before she has it all memorised
on 27 December 2015
Bought for my husband who is a die hard fan of Dr Who. He watched all the series from when it first started in 1963 with William Hartnell. My husband finds it fun, though some of the questions are hard.
on 25 July 2015
Good travel game but could do with some more questions. After only a few times of playing we were getting the same questions again.There is a good mix of questions from throughout the series of Doctor Who (though obviously none from after 2013 when the game game out so don't expect anything from Peter Capaldi's time as The Doctor). Some of the questions are a little odd. There is a category that is mostly made up of questions about other things that Doctor Who actors have been in. For example, one question is about which of a choice of three isn't a character from In the Night Garden. I bought the game to answer questions about Doctor Who not CBeebies shows!
on 22 February 2014
My cousins in the US are obsessed with Dr Who (good!) so I bought this for my male cousin and his friends (they are around 10 years old). Apparently they have had a few sleepovers and some very heated Dr Who games throughout the evenings (well, when they stop playing games on their iPads). Anyway, they seem to enjoy the game.
on 7 February 2014
Bought as a gift for an adult Dr Who fanatic. Was very well received. He said it had a good range of questiions.
on 31 December 2015
I bought this as a present for my Doctor Who mad husband, and he is in love with it. With 50 years of Doctor Who we were worried that the questions would be too hard (and there are some doozies), but we have been playing it with few problems. Probably not a game to play with children though, as they won't know the older Doctors.
on 15 October 2014
As I am a Dr Who fan (along with my brother, and Top Trumps playing partner) then I had to have this, especially since I saved around £15 buying from Amazon (it is £24.99 from another site, which I have used regularly.) To recap, Top Trumps Tournament games (I have the Original game, along with the Fifa World Cup edition, which I purchased from charity shops) add a better way to play Top Trumps, as you compete in mini games; with a maximum of 3 cards (Hi-Lo (3), Shoot Out (1), Head to Head (3) and My Pack (3) - the other two categories are Steal a Peg and Win 2 Pegs. This speeds up game play as you only need 9 pegs to start the final round. Here, the winner gets 9 cards, and your opponent(s) get a card for each peg they have collected. Although having 9 cards does not necessarily guarantee victory, as I have found out on numerous occasions. The Top Trumps Turbo games are nearly identical to the above description, except for one detail. Instead of the spinner, which you flick with a finger, you get an electric spinner. I really like this for 2 reasons. 1, The original spinner is temperamental and sometimes hardly moves, and 2, with the original spinner, there were times when it landed between two categories. For arguments sake, say Steal a Peg and Head to Head. When this happens, my brother and I usually spin again. With the addition of the electronic spinner, the category is clearly lit up, hence no more arguments. You get six related packs included with this Dr Who edition (Robots, Aliens, Enemies, Stories, Companions, and Humans.) All in all, in my humble opinion, a Top Trumps Tournament Turbo edition is a worthwhile purchase, but only at the right price.
on 13 January 2014
Bought this for my husband (we're both huge Doctor Who fans) and we've had a great time. It has a mixture of questions from Classic and New Who, which makes it great for all generations.

The only criticism I have is that, without the board, the game ends quickly- whenever you get a question right, you get to roll again. If you don't keep track of the colours and make sure you only have one of each, the game ends pretty fast if you have one player who is a Doctor Who expert. Couple it with the board and counters of the original Trivial Pursuit, and it's perfect.
on 11 July 2015
Both my daughter and I are fans of the show, and have been rewatching the episodes recently, so we thought this would be good fun but.... the questions are way too hard, asking us to remember really obscure facts including dates, and planet names. Suspect you would need a photographic memory to do well at this... Out of 4 cards each, each with 5 questions on we only manged to answer one each, and that was with a few hints.
on 26 January 2014
Great way to spend the night with the family! purchase as a Christmas gift for a friend and really enjoyed playing. Good price and delivery was really fast!