Customer reviews

on 4 June 2014
Really good quality razor. The blades, brush and shaving foam are all perfect. Blades slot in to razor easily and are secure. Bristles on brush have stayed in mint condition. Shaving foam leaves leaves your skin feeling nice and it smells good too.
on 26 December 2013
Fantastic item, lovely packaging and comes with plasters ready, that's what I like forward thinking lol, my hubby is afraid to try this, I told him I'd have a go on him, I just got the look, recommend to anyone x
on 7 March 2014
Boyfriend loves this. He said it is the closest shave he has had and I have noticed how smooth he feels and how nice this product smells! Good buy!
on 12 July 2014
Lovely presentation my brother loves it :) great starter pack
on 21 February 2015
I would have given this product an overall 5 stars, but the brush is losing hairs after 2 uses. Poor quality brushes or mishap on mine??? The cut throat shave is great and I'm in love with the scent from the shaving cream!
on 2 September 2015
Bought for my son he loves the set and says it's the same brand the barber uses!!
on 15 March 2014
I've had shaves at the barbers where they used this style of razor and had a really close, comfortable shave. So I don't know whether it's cutthroat razors in general, or this particular one, or just me, but no matter what I tried - short stokes, long strokes, with the grain, against it, across it - I was left with sharp stubble (and a few cuts) on my face.

Nice packaging, brush and cream, though no blades were included (why?)

Utterly poor experience.

Had a much better shave with my single bladed disposable...
on 25 December 2014
nice unusual gift for the adult male - becoming very popular
on 11 September 2014
Amazing thanks for the plasters need them after first use!
on 22 October 2014
Great gift set for my partner. It looks really smart.

See one answered question