on 4 March 2014
This wig I got for a fancy dress party but it is to nice to use as just fancy dress item, very good quality and would wear it to go out in as really nice to wear. Looks fab on and nice to have instant long locks.
on 9 January 2014
Really good quality, really pleased with product.
Curls stayed in all night, even with rain!
Would use again and recommend.
on 19 May 2014
I bought this wig for a fancy dress party. I had a few concerns regarding delivery so i emailed the company. They were very helpful and as promised, had marked the package as i had requested. I was very pleased. The wig was fantastic, just like the picture. full of bounce and plenty of hair to cover my own long dark hair. It was well worth the money I paid for it.
on 8 January 2015
Really happy with this wig which I bought for a party. Wig is really soft and the curls are great. The wig is just like the picture which I was really pleased about. Additionally to the quality of the wig I asked if the seller could expedite my delivery. It arrived the following day, very pleased, very reliable company.
on 28 November 2014
really good and comfortable wig, stays in great condition as I wore it all night for Halloween, it didn't matt or tangle, in fact it stayed looking great for the whole night and into the next morning, will be able to use again and again, great purchase and would definitely recommend :)
on 21 January 2015
the wig I received does not correspond to the image , is not as blonde as it seems, is more yellow , and the curls are more at the level of the tips only.
on 20 October 2014
Colour was a little brasier than expected, but all in all still nice. I haven't worn it yet so not sure what it's like after a few hours!
on 16 March 2014
Good quality wig! Excellent fit. Bouncy curls. Got many compliments!

Just be sure to leave plenty of time for delivery.
on 28 November 2014
The style and colour did not match that of the picture, very dissapointed in the item, description of the item is not accurate
on 19 March 2014
This was a lovely quality wig for a very good price and looks just like the picture. Very pleased with this