on 14 June 2014
I went to see this film when I come out in cinema and I still think it is one of the best films I have ever seen. And I watch a lot of films. The story Line of the film is brilliant as well as the acting.. Have recommended my friends to watch it and I don't think this movie got the reconition it diserves..
Wow, I do not know what to say,
I have seen this movie at least 4 times and every time I watch it I end up in fits of tears.
It is simply beautiful.
The acting, story and characters are so bloody amazing,
I would urge any person who breathes to watch this incredibly heartwarming and truly feel good movie.
I cannot recommend any other movie in such praise that I view this underated gem, and I am a giant movie goer.
Do yourself a favour and watch this movie,
It has been one of the best 2 hours of my life and I promise I am NOT exaggerating,
Thank you Nat Faxon and Jim Rash, For creating this movie,
Thank you!
on 18 February 2016
This is such a good film. I can't believe it has taken me this long to watch it. I chose it because Steve Carell was in it not knowing anything about it. He's very good as you would expect but the rest of the cast were amazing. Owen was my favourite character with such funny, quick witted lines. I could watch the film again right now.
on 7 January 2017
Watched it a few times, A simple but yet an effective story. Enjoyable film
on 19 March 2016
It's a beautiful film, but don't watch it thinking it will be a hilarious comedy typical of Steve Carrell. Carrell plays a serious role and not what he is normally typecast as. However, this film is beautifully shot without mentioning the incredible coming of age story that will be poignant for a vast majority of people, I can only pity those who don't appreciate this film.
on 30 August 2017
Very good film ,funny and emotional ! Well worth a look
on 1 June 2016
I liked this film but it was bought for my daughter (14) who said it just went on too long.
on 31 May 2016
love the DVD
on 10 June 2016
excellent
on 17 June 2017
Love watching it again and again... great story:)