on 7 October 2014
Yeah, still a gripping series and twists and turns abound but I confess that, round about half-way through, the implacable squalour of the club's life and times was starting to get on my nerves. You're hard pushed to believe there's a single honest person in the whole of the USA, to go by what happens here and I am starting to be irritated by the complete self-absorption of every single major character! Apparently, Sutter's putting the whole thing to bed in the next season and it's probably about time, to be honest.

It's been a good ride but it's had its day. Don't let me put you off buying this, if you liked the previous seasons, you'll like this - as usual, no one is safe from being written out with extreme prejudice and blood and guts decorate every episode - in fact, I'd venture to say this is the most violent season of the lot and that's saying something. I think I've just lost any character to identify with.
on 9 January 2015
I watched seasons 1 to 5 and was looking forward to watching the new series on Five USA and discovered, quite late in the day, that seasons 6 and 7 had not been commissioned. Went straight to Amazon, my one stop shop, ordered it, it arrived a couple of days later. Watched Season 6 during the Christmas break. Enjoyed every fantastic minute of it. Drama doesn't get much better than this (and Breaking Bad). I won't say what happens as I hate spoilers but fans be prepared for the unexpected. So glad that there is a season 7.
on 7 October 2014
So awesome, especially as UK TV have stopped showing it i was desperate andf bought this instantly.

This truly is one of the best dramas since Sopranos, but completely different in its execution, where mafia lore and practise are reasonably well documented. SOA treads new ground and develops its own mythos.

All of the main characters are back with their own little twists and side plots, even the return of Walt Goggins in drag. Plenty of drama, action and violence.

Really sad the next season will be the last.
on 8 October 2014
If you are going to watch season 6 then you've probably been with SOA from the start... You won't be disappointed. I thought this was the best season by far and can't wait for season 7. I'm gutted that 7 will be the last but glad that it won't go on forever and lose its brilliance. There are some real OMG moments that will leave you reeling and desperate to watch the next episode (even though it's late and you've got to get up for work in a few hours!) The last 3 episodes were particularly good, the build up to the end was just awesome. I'm a huge SOA fan so I say watch and enjoy the ride.
on 19 September 2014
One of the best yet. The mix of ordinary, content domesticity conflicted with the violence, lies and betrayals of the gang life along with more depth to the characters made this the most moving of the seasons. The characters dont seem to act out of character, there are no random actions to move the story on that clash with what you would expect from the characters. Some of the acting is very good, you can see what Gemma, Jacks and Tara are thinking without it needing to be spelled out. A mix of the blatant and the subtle that I like.
on 2 April 2016
Absolutely LOVE this programme... if you haven't seen it yet you MUST!!

It took me awhile to get around to watch it but once I started I was hooked!!

Love Jax, his character is brill!! All the series are entertaining, full of twists and turns, the loyalty, friendship, family, love, revenge, murder, torcher, sex, guns, drugs .. its got everything, the only bad thing is that is finished!! :(
on 16 March 2015
Tara is behaving strangely;Jax has perfected the art of the silly walk and everybody else is oblivious to what is going on in front of their eyes.Nonetheless this is perhaps the most entertaining season so far and will give many people a lot of satisfaction as many of the deserved get their come-uppence.
on 21 November 2015
I love this show, and this season is as good as the previous ones, but it should have ended after this season. The seventh season is (obv my opinion) awful. Some parts are brilliant, others are appalling. This season sets things up well, but is let down by what follows.
on 21 December 2014
Watched every season back to back so far. I read somewhere that it was described as having a Shakespearean influence to the whole series. It certainly has, Macbeth, King Lear and Hamlet rolled into one. Part of me would like more Motorbike detail and less guns, but the acting is world class and the character development as good as I have ever seen on screen. The thoughtful titles to each episode are interesting. The spiritual and ethical situations for all the characters show the challenges that come to us despite our good intentions. It is written by those who really know a thing or two about life. Impressive.
The only flaw is that the Sons ride stock out of the showroom machines! Doesn't quite match up! I strongly recommend watching the whole set of seasons from Season1 to appreciate the development. Unashamedly addicted.
on 19 November 2014
found this first on netflicks, so gripping could'nt wait for season 6 to come so found it on amazon , now waiting for season 7 yet to be released, excellent series if you like bikers, crime ,family turmoil juggling to many businesses that the family can handle, conflict and disagreement among members of the Bike club. keeps you gripping on to your seat for the next instalment.