on 29 April 2015
This is the second of this type of tally counter I have bought as I lost the first one, they looked the same but this is far better quality in that the button is much firmer and less likely to be pressed by accident. The screen is hard to see when knitting in the evening by electric light but better in daylight. It's very comfortable to wear on the thumb, doesn't get in the way of my knitting and a lot better than having a row counter you have to pick up every time you want to add a row.
on 12 December 2013
bought this instead of a traditional row counter you put on your knitting needles, pop it on your finger when knitting and all you have to do is touch the button, fantastic when you're counting 8-10 rows or fiddley stiches (chemo has left me a bit brain dead at times so this is ideal for me) clear display and very very easy to use excellent value for money
on 9 May 2014
It came in ok time, all the way from Asia, however it had a different text on the display than stated on the pictures. It has a Hindu symbol on it that is the same as the nazi symbol instead of "count and reset". I know both meanings of them so using it at home isn't a problem, but I feel uncomfortable using it in public e.g. On the train. So I am disappointed and would not have ordered from this supplier if i had known.
on 9 September 2015
on my search I put "swimming lane counter" so you would expect it to be waterproof because I wanted It to use while swimming. tried it out while swimming and all I got was any empty screen so presume water got into it. but I suppose what do you expect for £1.50 also the time it took to arrive. it came within the allotted time but took for ever to arrive
on 5 May 2016
I bought two of these, and gave one to my daughter. We both knit all of the time.
The counter is really easy to use. It clucks off to save battery after a time of not being used, but easily turns back on with the correct row count showing.
I would highly recommend this to any knitter.
on 22 May 2016
If like me you always lose the counters on needle then this is definitely for you
All you need to do is pop it on your finger and of you go so easy to use can you can't go wrong with this at the price
on 1 April 2014
It works well, but, I don't know if it was just mine, there's a rather interesting design on it that might upset a few people.
A swastika on it and something that looks a little like the Nazi Iron Eagle thing, I realise originated a long time before the Nazi movement, but a little more thought could have gone into it.
It's not something that bothers me at all, but I can see how a few people might get upset if they got this without warning.
[...]
on 24 August 2016
For the price a superb product.
I would have liked an on / off function and a more positive action on the count button.
But if I am paying pennies.
This is a good product, if asked I would have no hesitation in recommending it but only for way I use it.
on 28 February 2015
This is a brilliant cute little gadget which I bought for counting rows when knitting, it is perfect for the job as you just click each time you knit a row instead of dialling up a number as you do with the usual row counters.
on 4 November 2014
Brilliant for the price. The only thing I find a bit awkward is securing it on my finger. For people less nimble will prove difficult. Maybe suggest velcro fastening. Thank you for brilliant service.