Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 August 2016
great for the summer, fill with squash or yogurt for a summer treat especially as I am dieting. Kids love them. Easy to clean and the lid is useful. Mine do stand in a plastic pot in the freezer
on 12 September 2014
This product is very high quality and really worth the extra few pounds if you are comparing other similar products. I bought those too after I purchased these because I was so happy with them and needed more. The others are smaller, harder plastic, and simply of a lesser quality. Very happy with these and they are in constant use.
on 27 June 2014
love these for ice cream, kids love them to and dont take much room up like a tub, ad freezes quicker
on 3 June 2014
I never write reviews but had to for this product. These are absolutely brilliant. Really easy and the kids thought they were having a real ice lolly when in fact they were actually having freshly made frozen juice. I would highly recommend.
on 23 June 2014
Great, came quick, best thing is having a lid, as my little one finds it too much to have it all in one go, so we can seal it and go back to it later!
on 19 June 2014
they work really well much better than hard plastic moulds and take up less space in the freezer, they arrived quickly. would recommend them.
on 27 April 2015
These are brilliant. I ordered them to make healthier ice pops for my children. I make smoothies with the Nutribullet and put it in these. Much better option than shop bought ice creams/lollies. The lids fit well and they haven't leaked if laid down in the freezer. I will be purchasing more of these as 4 not really enough, so only improvement IMO would be more than 4 in the box.
on 31 January 2016
I bought these as a present for my sister but liked them so much I bought 2, and kept one for myself. So easy to make you're own lollies and then pop the lid on and away you go. If you're trying to be good and think that making you're own is best you are not wrong, a brilliant way to get a lovely treat without being too naughty. I like to blizz fruit up freeze them...yum
on 29 June 2015
Nice product. Shame the kids still prefer factory-made lollies. I tried filling with Sainsbury's banana smoothie, as well as Sainsbury's still lemonade, Sainsbury's cherry juice from concentrate and Sainsbury's pink lemonade juice drink but my daughters were not won over. May be I should have added more sugar. So it's factory lollies for the kids, and home-made for me!
on 13 July 2014
If you're a mum that doesn't like giving your children sugar full lollipops these are great for making your own at home. I make fruit smoothies pop them in the silicone cones and they are perfect for the under 5's. It's also easier for them to push the ice up as the silicone is v flexible. They don't leak from the lids either.