on 5 June 2017
Not great
on 15 July 2017
good
on 18 May 2017
Nothing wrong with the book, just both what I was after. Should probably have looked at the content prior to downloading.
on 21 July 2017
it's got good lay out and makes clear what your doing
on 25 April 2017
Well written
on 10 February 2017
Good for beginner
on 25 June 2013
It's been a long time since I picked up a guitar and this book helped me remember all that I had forgotten. It is an easy to read style with clear illustrations. The tone is relaxed and informal which helped remind me that playing the guitar is enjoyable and a great way to relax. I imagine the author would be an understanding and encouraging tutor. It wasn't long before I was strumming away at some recognisable songs. I will be looking out for other titles by this author and will definitely check out his website. I may have left it too late to be a rock star, but I can still play for pleasure !
on 6 May 2016
As a near life long would be guitarist, I left things rather late i.e I retired some six years ago and then tried to concentrate on my learning curve. This book has added to that curve in a very good way. I can recommend it to others wishing to take that same journey.
on 27 March 2016
If you know the chords and wanted to learn a bit more this book is s*** to you. But if you wanted to learn some chords and songs the this book I't would be perfect for you
on 14 February 2014
I found this to be an excellent tutorial, very simple, straightforward and easy to follow. Would definitely recommend for anyone wishing to learn how to play the guitar.