Size: 1 Charger|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 21 June 2014
I bought a Panasonic Camcorder to expand my photographic equipment and needed a separate charger to use mainly in the car. After looking around the options available, this item appeared to be what was required and as I have dealt with Ex-Pro before, felt confident the product would fit the bill. The charger gives you various options for plugging in to mains power all of which are detachable from the main body. The 12volt plug has a coiled lead which tucks away neatly when in use. When out for the day filming, I can recharge a battery from the car socket whilst using the spare. The charger will not overcook the battery and once it has fully charged, the red light gradually turns to green to signal completion. This is a simple and essential item which has fulfilled my requirements completely. 5* rated and fully recommended.
on 25 October 2013
Just what I needed for going on Holiday , made sure all the bits fitted , the main plate needed a bit of pressure to get on , now charging as I write , nice and light to pack in a case , should do the job.
on 7 June 2014
Any one of us can be unlucky and receive an item that is faulty and in this instance it was me. In fairness it was simple to return and replace once I returned to the UK. The replacement works well and with a variety of adaptors has great potential for travellers especially where weight is a consideration
on 15 February 2016
Works fine, but it takes a great deal longer to charge a battery compared to using the camera itself to charge. Instructions do not mention this type of charger with the LCD display, but refer to one with lights to indicate when charging and full.
on 8 January 2015
The seller was pleasant enough to deal with but this particular product wouldn't work properly, even after a replacement item not working it was obvious there was a bad batch of this charger, not the sellers fault.
on 29 May 2014
When I bought the V750 camera I was aware of how expensive the Panasonic batteries were. I bought a second 190 and the charger to support it. The charger is 240/12v so I can keep a charged battery at all times.
Charge times are long but the battery comes out fully charged every time.
on 20 August 2015
A very useful charger.

Whilst I've not yet used it a great deal, when I have it has left the battery properly charged up and ready for use which i just what you need.

I haven't yet used the car charger link, just mains. I'm sure that the car charger will be just fine too.
on 7 November 2015
Failed after charging once only...was supposed to video my daughter's wedding in Cyprus. Had to find a supplier to buy another battery charger in Cyprus to recharge batteries. I was offered an RMA...but really SO useless when I was out of the country in Cyprus!
on 17 March 2014
I should have gone for the dual one as you still have to charge one of your battery on the camera over night would have been handy to charge two together?
on 5 September 2015
Very happy with purchase. It works well with the original battery supplied with my panasonic camera and I also got too more batteries from ex-pro that still worked out cheaper than buying a replacement branded charger! Good value for money..