on 16 November 2013
Entrepreneur revolution have changed my mind and thoughts relating to how start a small business and keep a clear vision to make it big. This book came into my life in periods of confusion where I did not know where to start.

Daniel Priestly explains clearly the factors of success and inspires you to live your dreams.
After reading this book my vision of the world has changed and I have applied all the advices to my new business to achieve the growth and success I want.

Thanks Daniel for this masterpiece.
on 17 June 2014
A truly inspiring read for entrepreneurs - it was a game changer for me. Daniel provides a transformational set of tools and techniques for entrepreneurs. But more importantly he provides a mind-shift that re-enthused my whole business.

Well written, enjoyable and put me on the road to success!
on 14 November 2013
I read Daniels first book, becoming a key person of influence, about two years ago, and it is one of the books that I often now buy to give to others. This second in the series digs down into the process even more. Completely brilliant, and rooted in a worldview that changes and impacts lives based on values you would be proud to live by. Awesome!
on 7 September 2013
Absolutely incredible and inspiring read.
I'm now reading it for the second time, it is completely infectious and I believe this will resonate with almost every person that comes into contact with it.
Some close friends have seen how much I love this book and are dying to get their hands on it. I've just bought two copies for them on Amazon as there is absolutely zero chance of them getting their hands on my copy ;)

fantastic book Daniel.

Christopher Pennington
Founder
Capecan Business Centres
on 13 November 2013
A fantastic book. Thought provoking and full of ideas. It served to crystallise my own thinking on a few issues and provided me with information I may have never considered. I love the way The Author compartmentalises the salient points which helps make it an interesting and highly educational read. A definite page turner for people interested in growing their business. This book provides the modern day tools and thought processes required for success!
on 9 November 2013
A truly amazing book. Very actionable.
I am now reading this a second time just to sure I fully "consume" this book
Daniel has topped himself with this book.
IF you need to reboot your business mind, you can't fail with this book.
I particularly loved the ease of being able to apply what i read to my actual practice, I am building a new business after 2 failed ones and this book easily shows me why my previous attempts failed
on 27 August 2013
This is a well written book which poignantly highlights the universal change of the working world. If you are looking for inspiration to go it alone then this book will give you some great insights and advice.
on 8 March 2015
The author made some excellent points. His message is this though. We wan't to get away from big industry because we are fed up with poor conditions and quality. Small business will boom in the coming years because of the internet. So get on the band wagon and create a small business, make money for yourself, and do so by getting cheap labour to make your products from Vietnam and Cambodia (he says this). How disrespectful and hypocritical. Get rich through cheap labour, how is that any different form the big industrial world.
66 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2015
We discussed this book at the CSNET book club with the author and this is my personal opinion. ..

Do not expect hard evidence to be presented and analysed by Daniel. Whilst he briefly skims through some trends and events to justify his thesis, this is really a distillation and formularizing of his personal business experiences to date, so we should heed them These have combined a love of the what, how and why of business with generating significant revenues from them. Well written and illustrated.

For me, in particular, his ATM process resonated strongly, capturing in a more rounded context other wisdom on the email marketing of digital products.

What is missing is a health warning. Success in entrepreneurship is very hard, however you define it. The blood, sweat and tears needed to be out-poured to progress from establishing a single person operation to anything more substantial is missing.

So he is right to ask us to search for the "new" ingredient that he hints at throughout the book to increase the risk of being successful!

A very good read and a refreshing addition to the HBS and other weighty tomes on my shelves. What's more, we are implementing much of his advice in our own business at Meggitt Bird LLP.
review image
on 15 September 2014
Daniel Priestley really captures the essence of what is happening in the world of small business today. His book is a must read for all small business owners and budding entrepreneurs. Love this book :)