on 11 November 2014
Amazing value for the price. I thought some of the medium brushes could have been slightly softer but the biggest couple and the smaller ones are so soft they are like fluffy kittens ha, they are beautiful. They come in a lovely clutch sized faux Croc wrap with an internal zip compartment big enough to fit mascara, a couple of duo sized eyeshadows and several eye pencils (it looks and so much more expensive than it was) it also comes in a protective satin outer zip bag, which, I personally have used for other bits of makeup essentials. Cannot fault this item one bit and I just know it will last a very long time! I love it!!
on 26 November 2013
i was very pleased with my purchase they are exactly what i was looking for very plush and also the case it came with looks very expensive true to the description very very pleased.
on 21 December 2013
I ordered this as a Christmas present for my daughter and am very pleased with the excellent quality of these brushes. They were delivered just a few days after ordering and well within the time scale given. I am sure my daughter is going to be delighted!
on 9 January 2014
I bought this set for my 18 year old daughter as a christmas present and was very happy with the quality of the product. It looks very professional and she was more than happy with it, I would recommend this to anyone and would buy again!
on 12 March 2014
A brush for everything! All sizes are great and so is the quality for the price. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in make up.
on 23 August 2015
Brushes are okay, some hair coming our but not too much. But the bag brushes are coming with was absolutely terrible. It looked cheap and horrible. I threw it out immediately but with brushes I'm pretty satisfied.
on 17 August 2014
It's a great value for money! These are quality brushes, it's easy to work with them and they pick up the products really well. They also wash well, I haven't realized any fallout. It comes in a pouch,which stores all the brushes perfectly, it makes the whole set travel friendly. I really can't say anything bad about this set, it's super!
on 7 January 2015
Had a special request they immediately catered and made right for me, very good communication. Product was a present, very good quality and comes in lovely case and bag! Definitely recommend as present!
on 15 January 2015
The delivery wasn't exactly fast but the brushes are really good. They're soft and the hairs don't fall off when using them which is great since most brushes nowadays are so fragile! Overall, good quality for a low price. I just wish the eyeliner brush were somewhat softer.
on 31 December 2013
Received these as a Christmas gift and they are very good quality. They look much more expensive than they actually are, and there is a brush for every single thing you could think of.

The brushes come in a mock leather pouch, which in turn is in an outer black zip bag. Very well packaged and truly very expensive looking. I'd definitely recommend these.