Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W, 50Hz - White/Green
Colour: Green|Style Name: Blend Active Only|Change

on 29 October 2017
Great. Use it to make my protein shakes and go. Also use it to blend up small pieces of veg and pulses for soups. It comes with a spare flask, so one can travel with you and one can be kept for home.
on 18 October 2017
This is a nifty little blender and even crushes ice. I use it for my diet shakes and it does the job really well. I had one before for many years and replaced it with a new one. Would recommend.
on 30 May 2016
I have made many smoothies using this. It is quick and easy. It has a slight problem with crushing frozen berries but if I add milk or water it works fine. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 21 January 2016
My daughter loves this. The blender is very good and the convenience of the bottles is amazing.

Previously I could not understand why I would not just buy another Kenwood blender but this is so compact and easy to use I even let my 10 year old make her own smoothies.

Really great product
on 7 May 2017
Absolutelylove it, for the price how can you explain. Cones with 2 x extra sports bottles (didn't read the kit included so very pleased. Ready to go within 2 minutes a love the colour as well
on 29 October 2017
This blends really well, but it’s a lot louder than I expected!! My food processor is actually quieter, but the fact that it blends so quickly makes up for the noise as it doesn’t need to be on long. Easy to clean and it’s nice to have the recipe book too.
on 22 October 2017
Really love this already. Simple to use, and easy to clean.

Just wish I had bought the version that comes with the additional 2 300ml bottles as the 600ml are real quite big. At £8.99 each for the 300ml size, the £10 extra for the larger set makes it really good value for money.
Breville VBL096 Blend-Active Personal Blender Family Pack - White/Green
on 11 July 2015
It's okay. Very convenient, and no problems with motor. However the plastic containers are not the easiest to clean and neither is the blade. Sometimes designers spend too much time on making things look good, not enough on raw practicality.
on 9 March 2017
Was fantastic when i first used it but after a few uses the blade rotation seems to have slowed or dulled, the pulse isn't as strong & the smoothies aren't very "smooth".
on 9 June 2017
I love this blender, its so easy to use and clean.
It goes in the dishwasher but I usually just clean it myself as I use it every day.
It also looks great in my kitchen!