Customer reviews

6,950
Colour: White/Green|Style Name: Blend Active Only|Change

on 21 September 2017
Amazing blender. Use it all the time to make smoothies, milkshakes and slush drinks. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend.
So much cheaper than others on the market and does a good job.
on 23 July 2017
Love this! It has made blending smoothies and protein shakes so much easier! The possibilities are pretty much endless!

I didn't read the description properly and thought it only came with once bottle, so I bought an extra. It comes with 2! But at least I have a spare one for future use. I have a feeling this will be getting used daily!
on 30 August 2017
Bought whilst on offer as bottles from previous purchase no longer sealing properly (lots of use and did put in dish washer) and was cheaper to buy full set than just buying new bottles. Probably best not to put in dishwasher despite supposedly being ok to put in.
Like the pink colour (old one was green).
on 24 April 2017
Perfect for making a quick and mess free smoothie. Works really fast. Great buy
on 30 May 2016
I have made many smoothies using this. It is quick and easy. It has a slight problem with crushing frozen berries but if I add milk or water it works fine. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 21 January 2016
My daughter loves this. The blender is very good and the convenience of the bottles is amazing.

Previously I could not understand why I would not just buy another Kenwood blender but this is so compact and easy to use I even let my 10 year old make her own smoothies.

Really great product
on 7 May 2017
Absolutelylove it, for the price how can you explain. Cones with 2 x extra sports bottles (didn't read the kit included so very pleased. Ready to go within 2 minutes a love the colour as well
on 11 July 2015
It's okay. Very convenient, and no problems with motor. However the plastic containers are not the easiest to clean and neither is the blade. Sometimes designers spend too much time on making things look good, not enough on raw practicality.
on 9 March 2017
Was fantastic when i first used it but after a few uses the blade rotation seems to have slowed or dulled, the pulse isn't as strong & the smoothies aren't very "smooth".
on 9 June 2017
I love this blender, its so easy to use and clean.
It goes in the dishwasher but I usually just clean it myself as I use it every day.
It also looks great in my kitchen!