Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 30 May 2017
This tracks gets me energised, i really like it. I think this is the best track on Yeezus
on 29 November 2013
Can you believe my daughter played this track to me and I loved it so came straight to amazon to download it. It now high on my playlist :-)
on 5 July 2013
Heavily reminiscent of early seventies Gary Glitter, and The Sweet tracks. Drum beats extremely retro . But transmogrified into genius modern sound. Best thing I've heard for years.
on 5 January 2015
Closest Kanye has got to repeating the aggression of his earlier track "POWER", i'm a big fan of both. Excellent improve your performance, motivational music.
on 24 July 2013
It's brilliant, original and ballsy. It doesn't sound like anything Kanye (or any other rapper) has produced before. Excellent and recommended.
on 21 April 2014
Love this tune, however not fussed on the rest of the album, I will just have to persevere and keep on listening.
on 1 July 2013
My favorite single on the album after hearing it on The Wolf Of Wall Street trailer.
Love the album also!
on 11 February 2016
fantastic music but the lyrics are very explicit - soundtrack theme music used in a Sky advert
on 6 March 2016
Love this , the beat , and so strong , gets better the more I play it !
on 24 June 2015
Not kanyes best album but there are some good tracks on there