on 2 April 2017
after first reading the book, I had to return to certain chapters like volume at price to really grasp the significance this has in support and resistance.
The book is different to Tom William's book which explains volume spread analysis or vsa. Mrs Couuling defines volume price analysis using the candlestick chart patterns as opposed to hlc bars. There is a significant difference in this.
I thank the author for assisting me in this approach and would urge those with little or no understanding of this subject to purchase a copy, which is certainly not a 'ripoff' or con as some negative reviewers have stated.
on 21 July 2017
I am new to trading and still very much at the stage of reading lots of books and trying things out on a Demo account. So far I have read 12 books and have a few more on my hit list. I have read a few books that have been very good and easy to read, with systems that seem reasonably straight forward to get to grips with and seem to work quite well. However, this is the first book I have read that takes you through things very carefully and fully with lots of schematic and real chart examples whilst making the explanations and examples dead easy to follow and understand.

At first I wasn't too sure about the number of schematics and lack of real charts, but the more I went through the book the more I liked the fact the author was using these. For me it really allowed for clear illustration of exactly what the author means by each of her descriptions. I also liked the fact that the author doesn't hype this strategy as been a get a rich quick, or some wonder strategy that Anna came up with herself. Instead, the author makes it clear from the start that it took her a long time to get this system off pat and that she learned it through a course that she completed.

I have now finished the book but started using the technic on my Demo account whilst still reading and quickly generated much more success than anything else I have tried. I also find it really straight forward to use. I'm not saying it is easy, as like everything related to trading it takes concentration. However, whilst I was reading, I really liked the fact that what was being said seemed very logical and really seemed to make sense.
on 8 June 2017
I am rating this book 5 star.
There are very few quality books written by follower traders in the market trading for a living and not just telling stories based on other trader experience.
This book did! drawn my attention the moment I started reading. I am going to buy the hard copy to use it and teach my young son Kieran who is 10 years old. To test theory based on the author. Volume does matters! !!
on 13 November 2013
Like all publications that rely a great deal on charts, it is awkward having to refer back to charts on a previous page. As for the content, it is quite repetitive, and could have been condensed into a more readable format. The usual caveats apply in that it is up to the trader to make their own interpretation of the charts, using fairly general guidelines. It is a very reasonably priced ebook, so well worth a look if you wish to know more about the principles of VPA.
on 3 October 2017
Changed the way I look at the price graphs. Though I only use technical analysis as a back up to fundamental analysis, this is very useful.
on 31 December 2015
A classic guide by Anna Coulling to VPA. I'm not sure how succesful VPA is but this is a great book on it.
on 4 March 2017
Very good book for volume trading .
on 15 June 2015
This book is a revelation and as a newbie to trading it has answered a number of unanswered questions I had. The insight into market maker manipulation of markets is priceless. Anna, I cannot thank you enough.
on 20 September 2017
Excellent book
on 10 March 2014
Thanks Anna Coulling for sharing such a valuable knowledge with us.This book has changed my trading approach to the market and make me a profitable trader. I have been to so many courses and seminars but no one share this secret of Volume price analysis (VPA) with us. It does work and you can read the market exactly like professionals. Volume price analysis is very powerful and after reading this book it will protect your trading capital that when to enter a trade and when to exit which is the most difficult part in this game. This book will give you confidence and an opportunity that how to avoid the losing trades. Thanks Anna it has double my small trading account in three weeks time. I will highly recommend this book to beginners, professionals and the training courses providers to read this book first and then start the journey of trading with success without failure.