on 19 December 2014
love my Elvis calander , looked for ages to get an A4 size one , then this, prompt delivery as well for time of year thank you
on 23 December 2013
This is great,a gift, I purchased for someone who nearly climbs into the tv,and would get on the 46 bike. I am extremely glad that I found this,an absolute 100 per cent stunning bargain.
on 11 January 2015
I didn't realise I was ordering an old calendar and so was very disappointed when I received it as it was a present. I should hav realised when it was so cheap! Also some of the pictures were old pictures of Rossi from 2005! I would hav returned it but the cost didn't seem worth it. I certainly didn't think anyone would hav been selling 2014 calendars in December!
on 18 November 2013
for all those rossi and moto gp fans .this is perfect for plotting all the races through 2014.the goat .
on 19 January 2014
I am a huge Vale fan. However, I was disappointed to find it wasn't an official calendar & the photos weren't up to date. There was one of him on the Ducati & a lot of him on the bike with no livery. I thought although it wasn't endorsed that at least the photographs should have been proper recent ones.
on 22 March 2015
Brilliant!
on 31 October 2015
husbard lovely it
on 8 February 2015
Great photos of the young Elvis. A good calendar with space for notes.
One person found this helpful
on 21 November 2014
GREAT PRODUCT, PICTURES NICE AND CLEAR,AND GOOD SIZE AS DESCRIBED.WOULD SHOP HERE AGAIN.
on 5 September 2015