on 28 April 2013
I bought this from my Grandson because he already has another one of the Usborne First Reading books which I currently have to read to him because he is still too young to read himself, and he loves it,
on 23 May 2014
My grandchildren aged 2 and 4 loved the story and the great pictures. Kept them interested from start to finish.
Very good for early readers and story time.
Brought back memories of my childhood.
on 26 February 2015
Excellent book for young children. Our daughter is approaching 2 years old and she is very fond of the book and has enjoyed it since she was about a year old. The pictures are colorful and the pages are short which helps keep the smaller children interested.
on 26 January 2016
We have been reading this book in our classroom and we love it! The animals in the story are great though they do want to eat the Gingerbread Man! Our favourite part is when the Gingerbread Man met the fox, we won't give anything away! This is a fun book and the illustrations are very colourful. We would recommend this book to children in Key Stage 1, just like us!
Class 1L St.Giles' School
on 2 February 2014
excellent book for my nearly two year old who doesn't have much patience. good price clear images. Will read others in the series
on 2 March 2014
Enjoyed the storyline and writing style. My boys age 7 and 5 enjoyed the Good characters. Well written book. Worth the price
on 17 April 2014
My two year old, who loves gingerbread men and women, loves this book which is very nicely illustrated. I know some of these old fairy tales are a bit dark but couldn't remember exactly how this ended when I ordered it. Having now re-discovered the not-so-happy finale to this story I can't help feeling the desire to skip the last few pages every time I read this to my son!
on 18 April 2014
My daughter is five years old and she really enjoyed reading this book to me. Beautiful pictures and good starter book.
on 27 May 2014
it's not that suitable for young children as the ending is a bit scary. maybe they should stick to the original story
on 25 February 2011
very cute book. i purchased it for my almost 3 year old. We have read the book a couple of times and I read the ending so fast and made a couple of changes, so my son wouldnt understand that the fox ate the Gingerbread man. Yesterday however, my son was carefully looking at the pictures and noticed that the Gingerbread man, didnt have feet...then he didnt have a body.. I said the gingerbread man got wet and probably melted away, because we read the book just before he went to sleep and I didnt want my son to have a nightmare.

That is the story however and soon my son will udnerstand that. It is beautifully illustrated.