TOP 100 REVIEWERon 13 August 2014
I wanted to introduce my son to this famous story. He's not reading yet, but has good concentration.

This series is perfect. Simple text that I imagine he could start to pick up at the right time, lovely bold illustrations, the story retold in accessible language that also made us laugh. And I liked also the speech bubbles with words in that would make a good prompt for a curious child, keen to understand conventions of written words.

We didn't like the mean master (as we are not meant to) and laughed lots to see the silly burglars fools by the animals.

Will look for others in the series of Usbourne First Reading. Excellent for non-readers and fledglings alike.
on 20 November 2012
My grandson thoroughly enjoyed this book. The retelling is spot on for young children and combines with delightfully funny pictures. I like the way the donkey gets the lead role! Perfect.
on 3 October 2015
Excellent book at good price and delivered on time.
on 22 October 2014
good quality, new condition and kids enjoyed it.
on 13 February 2016
As described and prompt delivery
on 3 January 2016
Book is brand new, love it!
on 10 September 2015