on 29 November 2013
exact as picture you receive two patterned pillowcases and double duvet cover, remember to wash before use to soften the material, otherwise happy with purchase and supplier.
on 14 January 2014
It fitted well, It feels nice, good material, everything it said it would be on the packet. We love it!!!
on 3 March 2014
I bought this as a gift for my (incredibly nerdy) boyfriend, and he absolutely loves it- so do I, I'm actually really jealous and I wish I had one. Good quality cover, bright colours, item as depicted and described, arrived promptly after order. Perfect! (:
on 31 January 2014
It was so hard finding a double duvet set for my son. So pleased I found this one:)
Its fantastic, great colours, I would highly recommend this to
any Super Mario fans out there:)
on 5 March 2014
Super child is chuffed with it quick delivered very very very child no problems happpppppppy buy one. Greeeeattrrrrrr don't what to say
on 3 October 2014
Made a four year old little boy's birthday!! Beautiful quality duvet that is so SOFT and colourful. Cannot recommend any higher.
on 26 December 2013
As in picture, my grandson loves this. After washing it is very soft and comfortable, colours are lovely. Thank you.
on 4 June 2015
Bought as a gift, very pleased, good quality and arrived on time. Would buy from seller again
on 17 January 2017