VINE VOICEon 1 July 2014
I bought this for my cat Missy, she's a black and white moggy with a lot of attitude and I thought this would suit her down to the ground. How right I was, she swaggers around as if she owns the street looking like Lady Muck. She told me that she's particularly fond of the little glittery heart that hangs off the collar.
on 7 May 2017
Love this collar, was delivered very quick, looks really good on my dog I would highly recommend this, thank you.
on 20 June 2018
Thanks
on 24 December 2014
I ordered this mid to late October, it arrived to days ago, it's now Christmas eve. On the other hand, it is a really nice collar, and for the many great! If you don't mind waiting two months for delivery that is of course.
on 11 August 2015
beautifully made and so pretty,just the right size for my XS CHIHUAHUA,and what a great price too,arrived in good time..Very pleased with this quality collar.
on 13 September 2015
Really good quality. Lovely colour and it's been on my cat for almost a month now and embellishments on buckle and the little heart are all still in tact.
on 24 September 2017
great
on 2 December 2016
This fits my dog well. It's a lovely colour and super value for money
on 30 December 2014
looks really pretty on my cat but wouldn't let her go outside with it on because it is all leather and hasn't got no elastic on it,so if she got caught up on a branch etc,it wouldn't realise itself :-(
on 9 September 2014
Beautiful colar for my staffie pup. The colour faded away after about a week but it didn't look bad just looked like a lighter shade of pink.off The leather started to tear where the bit to clip the lead on was but that was my pup pulling when walking. She has now outgrown it but it lasted long enough.
One person found this helpful