Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 17 December 2013
Abbi never lets us down with her books I been waiting on this one for a while and it was worth the wait I loved it. It makes me happy that Jason found someone to make him happy and Jess was needing some love and attention. I truly loved this book I recommend you all read it
on 6 March 2014
Must say wasn't really bothered about reading this book cos it was about Jason but I must say I really liked it! Didn't realise it was Jess the hussy either but she really surprised me in finding out why she was like that! Loved how the story developed and how he stormed in to the club to take charge!
on 18 June 2014
Annie Glines certainly know how to write a fantastic adult romance novel with many extras x I have all of Abbies books....so far x absolutely brilliant x
on 19 September 2015
would recommend
on 27 September 2014
love abbi glines and her books
on 11 January 2014
This was one of the BEST abbi glines books I've read so far. I read this book in 4 hours could not put down. What a ride this book took you on so gripping. Would recommend :)
on 12 April 2014
I loved the story of Jess and Jason. Jess is a bit of a bad girl, not afraid of a bit of trouble. Jason is a bit wet and non committal at times but he has moments where his feelings for Jess come through strongly. It's not till later in the book that Jason becomes more of a 'man'. Krit was one of my favourite side characters and I can't wait to read his book. The ending seemed rushed which is why I have it 4 stars.
on 17 December 2013
"I've always wanted a man to love me for me."

Just when I thought that after five instalments in the Sea Breeze series I would be safe in knowing what to expect in this book, I realised that you never know what you're going to get in an Abbi Glines novel. So very different from its prequels, this story is a gut-wrenching joy-ride beginning to end, with so many moments that will take your breath away with the intensity of emotions running through you. Jess is a bad girl that I adored, her every action making me love her even more, and this is truly her book.

"He was a fairy tale. And I didn't live in a storybook."

As someone who always saw herself as a bad girl from the wrong side of the tracks, Jess was raised to believe that her only way out from the life her mother had no choice but to live was by finding a man who would take care of her and save her from her reality. The only child of a single mother who could only make ends meet by working as a stripper, she never had a positive male role model around to make her believe that a good man is anything more than a fairy tale. Every man in her life used her for one thing and one thing alone, and she quickly learned that no man would ever offer her anything without expecting something in return. She was used to men putting her down, cheating on her, mistreating and disrespecting her, finding it very difficult to accept attentiveness with no strings attached.

"Enjoy him, baby girl, but remember he's just a man. He'll marry a girl with a trust fund. Watch your heart."

When she meets Jason, she is immediately attracted to him physically, but the more time they spend together, the more she believes him to be completely out of her league. She doesn't even allow herself to daydream of a future with him, knowing guys like Jason never end up with girls like her. As their attraction grows and stems into a casual but very steamy affair between them, for the first time in her life, Jess learns what it feels like to be treated by a man with respect.

"Jess, if guys don't open doors for you, then they aren't worth your time."

She finds Jason's thoughtfulness and genuine interest in her as a person, not just her body, hard to accept at times. He makes her feel special, cared for, and soon her feelings towards him inevitably turn into a lot more than she knows she should feel. But she never stops believing that what they have is not permanent, expecting him to walk out of her life the moment he does not need her as a distraction any longer.

"Could you get closure on something like this? Loving a man who didn't love you back?"

Jason never expected that a firecracker like Jess would finally be his undoing. As the younger brother of a rockstar, Jason has lived under that shadow all his life, never really knowing whether people liked him for him or because of his connection to a celebrity. He works hard to pave his own future, still unsure of what that future would be, but determined to become his own man and not always be known as someone's brother. Jess shakes his picture-perfect life the moment she steps in front of his car with a baseball bat in her hand. He is drawn to her carefree spirit, her innate sex-appeal and the vulnerability she so desperately tries to hide. She acts like other people's treatment of her does not affect her, her sassiness being her shield against hurt, but Jason sees that underneath that bravado is an insecure young woman whose only wish is to be someone's first choice, for someone other than her mother to finally put her first and make her feel safe. As much as he cannot stay away from her and finds himself feeling protective and possessive of her, he sees commitment being a complication he believes not to have time for at this stage in his life. He wants her, but he won't allow himself to claim her completely, as he cannot see her fitting in his world.

"I know this is just a little fling. I'm not expecting more."

This is in so many ways a heartbreaking love story between a young woman who is willing to settle for less from the man she loves if it means she would have him in her life at all, and a young man still trying to find himself and slowly learning that the best things in life are always a little bit complicated. Jess is a heroine who made me want to beat up every man that had ever wronged her and whose kind heart and vulnerability were the highlights of the story for me. It took me some time to grow attached to Jason, his indecision when it came to claiming Jess as his own making me see red at times, but the vast difference in the way they were raised justified that in my eyes. This was a story whose heart-wrenching moments will stay with you, make you want to re-read them, re-live them. Nothing gets to me like scenarios of unrequited love, real or apparent, and this book got to me page after page, scene after scene. An absolute game changer in a series that keeps getting better and better.

"As the music played over the speakers and the waterfall in the pool filled the silence around us, I knew that without a doubt I had just been ruined."
on 18 December 2013
I love Abbi Glines books and this is no different, she writes the best characters male and female and you can't help but fall in love with every single one of them.
Jess has popped up along the way in nearly every single book that Abbi has written and at first you kind of don't like her but after reading this book i have to say that i am a little bit in love with her and she is probably the strongest female character that Abbi has written. I also feel really sorry for her and felt like her mother had drilled into her from a young age that she needed to find a man to get her out of the life she was in, saying that i also loved her mother as well and the fact that she didnt need a man to look after her or her daughter.
You could see that she was falling in love with Jason and he was falling for her even though he didn't admit it until the end. I always did like Jason's Stones character even in the first book breathe and even then he seemed to struggle to find himself and who he was instead of been the brother of a famous rock star.
Together Jess and Jason were dynamite and you could almost feel the sexual chemistry jump right out of the book. I found myself shouting Jason just get your act together and tell her how you feel.
When Jess lied to Jason in the end i completely get why she did this, she was doing it not only to protect herself but to protect him as well and that made me love her even more. The one person that annoyed me was Rock i felt like he maybe should've stepped in the end to help her and her mother but then again i'm kind of glad he didn't.

I loved this book just like i love everything that Abbi writes it's well worth the read and after you will hooked just like i am. Amazing.
on 25 July 2014
It's official! Abbi Glines NEEDS to write more bad girl stories like Misbehaving, because while I adore all her the other books, it was only time before I starting wanting more from the female leads in her stories and I have to say, that time had come. As much as I love the innocent virgin story, I did feel it was starting to get 'over done', so reading Misbehaving was a very refreshing and exciting read, because you just didn't know where the story was going to go.

Who would have thought little Jason Stone was hiding that hot alpha ego behind a clean-cut prep school boy look? Certainly not me, but he sure wasn't disappointing. If anything he surprised me. Tired of living in the shadow of his brother and tired of being forced into situations by his parents, Jason decides it's time to put his life in his own hands and live the summer in Sea Breeze, having fun and figuring out what he'd like to do. It's there that he meets Jess, the local bad girl things start looking up for Jason, because even though he knows she's the wrong type of girl for him, he can't keep away from her.

Like I said, Jason really surprised me. He was certainly not what I was expecting because he's always come across so sweet and....soft. Especially when he was dating Amanda, but in Misbehaving we see the real Jason. He's passionate, hot and even still sweet but more importantly, he's 100% an alpha when it comes to Jess (I know you guys will love that, I did, lol). These two together were steaming hot! Even though they had their issues to overcome, there's was like this cord that kept pulling the two of them together. No matter how much they fought it, they never won. Their connection was deep and while their families and friends might not have understood it, they sure did. Jess and Jason looked past everyone else opinions about themselves and each other, and figured out their own.

As much as I loved Jess and Jason, there are a few other characters that made me fall in love with this story and that was Jess's Mum and Krit. Two characters that this story needed and made me want more of them, especially Krit! Come on Abbi, write Krit's story!!! Please!

My only real complaint on the book is it just wasn't long enough and Jason's story felt a little unfinished. Jess's is tied up really good, but Jason's is still unsure. Like what happened with his mother and what did he plan on doing after College? We never really got the answers for them...and I'd like them. Otherwise, as normal, Abbi Glines does another fantastic job on another one of her books and she's definitely becoming my go-to author.