Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£12.09

on 12 January 2014
I have three Nikon cameras, and for each one I have purchased one of these field guides.
They give so much more than the official manual and I am very pleased with this one.
on 6 February 2014
An excellent addition to complement the Nikon User Guide for the D7100. It is certainly worth the money and offers a more friendly approach to how to set up and use the camera.
on 4 October 2013
Because it gave me a lot of details which are different to the D90 for which I upgraded.
It also helped me to find all my buttons which were in a different place.
on 5 January 2014
You will find out little hints and tips that are not in the cameras original manual. I have always trusted the "field guides" when I get a new camera.
on 16 April 2014
A great guid when read alone guide the Nikon owners manual.

Well written and aimed at all experiences not just the pro or amateur photographer.
on 7 July 2016
i made mistake to order because my mini iPad tablet. I ask you, would I have refund? Sorry. I am looking forward to receiving from you. Michael.
on 11 October 2013
Clear explanations for a very complex bit of kit. Fully recommended for a keen, experienced photographer like myself who is hot a professional.
on 4 October 2013
A super book for the Nikon d7000 much better than the manual provided and much easier to find what you need it goes everywhere my camera goes
on 17 January 2014
A very useful guide that goes into more detail on the functions of the D7100 in a user friendly way than the Nikon manual. Recommend.
on 19 January 2014
good visuals and clear instructions, well linked to menu on camera. very good advice given for all different shooting conditions