on 16 February 2014
Love this dress. .. 6 months pregnant.... feeling crappy about clothes situation and felt guilty shopping for myself instead of bubba (silly i know)

This is a lovely product.... good quality nice fabric (have psoriasis so very picky on fabric quality)
Love the colour and have been complimented on the top.

Very happy and glad i brought this.... perfect for pregnancy and perfect price.
on 16 August 2017
Lovely and comfortable and I think it will last a few months after as breastfeeding aswell x
on 5 June 2017
Much much bigger than size description and material is very see through. Very unhappy with product
on 30 December 2013
I wear this dress for work & it's extremely comfy. I'm only 5'1" and it comes above my knee so if you are tall this would be quite short.
on 27 July 2013
I really haven't wanted to spend loads on clothes during my pregnancy as I obviously won't be wearing them for too long so the price of these dresses are perfect. The range of colours is great. It isn't the best material (it has bobbled a little around the bump) but as I'll only be wearing them for another 3-4 months, I really am not complaining. I have a couple of maternity dresses from Next which cost a bit more and have bobbled more!

They fit well, have growing room for when the bump expands and, for me, it's a flattering cut. I'm 5'1" and it falls above my knee so if you are quite tall, it may be pretty short on you!

Very happy with this purchase.
on 22 March 2015
Love this dress! I bought this as trying to get pregnant so thought I'd buy this dress now but I love it so much I'm wearing it now and not even pregnant yet!
That's the beauty of maternity dresses...you can wear them no matter what your size.
on 10 August 2014
Lovely summer dress/or with leggings. Nice fit over third trimester bump. Wish I had found sooner! Washed well so far.... great for price. Glad I bought two! Only four star because i ordered five products and it all arrived on same packaging.
on 20 January 2017
Beautiful dress true to colour and true to size it fits perfectly and looks great, I'm nearly 4 months pregnant but bump is quite big so the dress shows it off wonderfully and hugs the rest of your body in a very flattering way....Thank you
on 21 December 2016
It is a nice dress but unfortunately a bit too long for me. (That is what happens when you are a short person).
I also think it is not completely red and the color is a tiny bit pinkish.
on 15 May 2014
This is my favorite maternity dress. I have quite big thighs so was worried it would be too snug but it's so flattering. Super comfy! Get it in nice bright colours and show off!

See one answered question