Customer reviews

on 4 November 2013
Very very impressed with this. I only noticed a month ago that projectors had progressed from being expensive to maintain machines to long life LED powered devices.

This device is roughly 10cm by 10cm by 3cm and that is ridiculous for what it does. Getting a great image in the dark is no problem at all.. Works perfectly well in low-light and is visible in daylight quite well but not really for movie quality. Watch movies in the dark" In daylight I can use it for TV/PC desktop/media player, etc.

From 1.5meters away I reckon I get around a 60inch image onto my wall and at this point the image is immaculate.

Device does emit a slight hum but I can't say I've been bothered about it.. if you want absolute silence then a projector may not be for you anyway. I had to run the built in image calibrator several times to find the correct contrast/brightness/PC colour/text settings.

Giving this 5*s and if you check google there are many many 5* reviews on it.
12 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 16 March 2014
It annoys me that I have to buy something in order to find out some specs that are not listed on a companies website or in their owners manual etc. In this case I discovered it needs 19vdc at 3amps to run. Yes it comes with a power supply and of course no battery but when you buy a small portable device, you generally want it for portable mobile use. Obviously!
So I bought a 19v 20000mah lithium battery to run this projector but then found out the battery 20amp rating is based on the core voltage of 3.7v which means it will only run this projector for 1.5 hours. Sad as that is not long enough for me but the projected picture is fantastic and the keystone adjustment is what I want but alas no zoom. So I returned the projector and will keep my old PK301+ and wait for a zoom version with keystone and lower voltage and or current consumption. It will happen but just not yet.
6 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2014
Brightness very good and usable for a presentation without having to fully darken the room. Works with a camera tripod, so no need for any other form of stand. The whole set-up is very portable.
One person found this helpful
on 5 December 2013
Oh how i love this little projector, the quality of the playback is superb, i connect it to my laptop (mac book) and project onto a sheet! have yet to decide which projector screen to buy, there are thousands of options, in the meantime, watching on the big sheet, it a fantastic viewing experience, better than being at the pictures, have connected also some Roth oil 5 speakers, have a few long wires to connect to the laptop, for sound, but these wires can easily be put away, on the whole a great viewing experience, if you don't want to go the whole hog, and fork out for cinema room! Its so tiny it sits in my hand, so hope to take it with me to Brasil in the small village i live in most people do not have TV, so though I might set up some community movies. it also has 20,000 hours of life in the lamp, and is LED.. best thing I have bought for a long time.. it has transformed the cold dark nights into magical adventures!!
2 people found this helpful
on 10 December 2013
Arrived as expected, very small package. Projector is used with a mac mini onto an 8' screen instead of an ugly TV for viewing iTunes films and iPlayer content. Fantastic, haven't really set it up properly yet and results are just perfect for my needs.
on 12 May 2014
Bought this for our small software company. It is a tiny thing and much brighter than one might expect. In a room with limited natural light, but good artificial lighting, it easily throws a 2m diagonal image on the wall which is viewable by all. It would probably go a touch larger than that in a big enough room. Obviously a smaller image is much brighter. The CEO has nabbed it and I've not seen it for a few weeks. He used it at a village event to show a live TV programme, mounting the projector on a camera tripod using the screw-mount underneath. Apparently it went very well and those present were impressed with the image!

See one answered question