Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 July 2013
Bought my wife a new mobile phone for her Birthday but shops did not stock flip top covers for this phone. Item arrived very quickly and most suitable for purpose. Minor downside is that there is no holder on the case for the pen stylus so it will undoubtedley disappear into the depths of my wife's handbag never to see the light of day again!
on 4 September 2013
I bought this for my wife's smartphone and she is very pleased with it. It has anice feel to it and it fits neatly in a handbag or pocket and protects the screen well. There is not much more to say except that it does what it is supposed to do.
on 11 January 2014
I bought this for my mobile phone because I liked the colour. For the price, it is really good. I have had more expensive ones in the past that don't look, or are made as good. I highly recommend this seller.
on 29 January 2014
Great value for money. The case is more stable than you realise (we tipped the phone, wiggled the case to make sure). The quality is better than the price leads you to believe, the pen & screen protector are an added bonus. The colour is pretty awesome and in theory will be easy to find in a handbag. The only niggle is there is no where to put the pen - hence the 4 stars. I also bought one in black as a small Christmas present for my uncle who also has the same phone, this was an extra Christmas gift for my Mother in law to go with her new phone
Delivery was spot on and really prompt
on 26 March 2014
Very happy with it so far. It looks stylish and the phoned can be charged without removing it. Will have to see how well it wears as I've only had it a few weeks.
on 9 August 2013
Good cover for protecting the phone front in a lady bag with a lot of other scratchy stuff. But it is an absolute minus that there is nowhere to attach the pen.
on 14 September 2013
My wife wanted a flip style case and this fits the bill and the phone perfectly
Delivered surprisingly fast to Ireland
Would reccomend
on 20 March 2014
It is everything it says it is I am thrilled with my purchase such a good price and so well made thank you super service as always
on 22 January 2014
fits my phone great it was the colour that I love I was just looking around and found this one and just fell in love with it
on 16 August 2013
Phone cover is excellent value and I got a free screen cover. Am very happy with my purchase and with gadget giant!

See one answered question