on 12 December 2014
Unfortunately the units amplfyier did not work and has been returned for a replacement. The unit itself is brilliant and the sound quality is good. The company has been good in its communication and we now wait to see when the replacement is delivered.
on 25 February 2015
Brought for my mum , she very please as it doz what she wasn't from it , as she still has alot of vinyl and tapes , so its all singing all dancing for her
on 9 February 2017
very good value for money, would recommend
on 14 December 2016
It's excellent it's just what I always wanted
on 6 April 2017
Excellent
on 13 January 2014
this is a great all rounder, I bought it for playing vinyl's as I've just started to collect ,the sound quality is good and no tinny sound at all. Its compact and neat. Easy to use instructions I'm very impressed.
on 24 December 2014
Hi I bought one of these and it went wrong (No Sound) I emailed Tower Hi Fi where I purchased it from
They said you will have to get a report done from a reputable Hi Fi shop, I did that "20 mile round trip" (it cost me £35) I sent it to them
There reply was will you accept £15 "because there may be nothing wrong with it" I said but the report you made me have done
at a cost of £35 clearly said there is an internal problem with the audio system.
OK they said send it back, which I have now done,
Now they say they need the speakers, the speakers are built into a unit, all I want is for them to either repair the unit or send ma another.
But it seems to me that as a deliberate policy they are making the return policy very dificult and making the purchasers "jump through hoops" so if I was you I would go elsewhere and stay well away from this manufacturer.
on 8 December 2016
great purchase good value for money.many thanks
on 29 October 2017
Amazing! And excellent service. It's compact & kicks out some really loud & clear music. Vinyl is almost crystal clear. And the CD player is easy to operate & has amazing play back. I played new vinyl & old vinyl & the sound is incredible! I'm so happy with this, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sound system. Thank you!
on 12 December 2016
Seems a good machine but could have done with 'aux in' facility for putting stuff onto cassettes.