on 11 March 2017
Bought some no tie laces before and got these to go in my walking boots. Plenty long enough
and you just cut them to fit.

As I have arthritis in my fingers I find tying laces awful; these are a godsend.
I highly recommend them.
on 6 October 2017
So sorry to have to write a negative review! Was very disappointed with this product. To begin with , I had to cut off the 'aglets' on each end of laces because they were to big to thread through the eyelets on my trainers and even when that was done, I really had to struggle with them because of the thickness of the elastic, which, I must add, came out again a lot quicker than when they went in because there was no 'give' in them when I bent my foot, which was the whole reason I wanted them in the first place! So, very disappointingly, in the bin they went!!
on 2 April 2017
No more stopping to tie laces or struggling to get rid of a pressure point caused by laces that are too tight. Elastic laces allow for the swelling of your feet and shoes are easy to slip off and back on to get rid of pebbles. I use elastic laces in my every day lace ups and my running shoes.
on 26 August 2017
Tying shoelaces is difficult and painful with arthritic hands. I got these to see if they could help. They are very helpful.
The laces can be cut to fit any sneaker/trainer/walking shoe. The mechanism allows the laces to be loosened/tightened easily.
I can recommend them.
on 19 May 2017
These laces seem to be strong and well made. They were easy to fit in my trainers and make slipping the trainers on and off easy. Plus they do not come untied like regular laces. The only snag is that the end of the laces which I trimmed after fitting the fob is fraying and looks tatty. I'm going to try a blob of glue to seal the ends. All in all a good product and I plan to order them for other shoes.
on 16 June 2017
When I first got these I didn't think they looked as good as "Nathan" brand, but I now think they may be better. The stoppers held on with a knot may be less likely to come off when pulled than the (Nathan) tags. Also these are the only ones I've found in solid black.
on 9 July 2017
Hi 55 Sport, The laces are just the job! I have a mixed training routine, which means I'm forever changing in and out of trainers, lacing-up is a time-wasting pain. Now of course I can just slip in and out - with no hassle!
on 13 October 2017
These are pretty good - fitted to my son's boot to help him do them up. I struggle to get excited about them but they do the job intended well. A little bulky perhaps - that buckle fastener could be a lot smaller.
on 23 August 2017
This is the 3rd purchase I've made of these shoelaces. I'm quite a committed runner and hit the road for up to 35 miles a week. My first pair of elastic laces fell apart after probably 500 miles or so, so they've lasted as long as the shoes. I wear a size 11 shoes and the laces are pretty much as loose as they'll go, any tighter and they start to cut the blood supply. Happy with these an will continue to buy as I get new pairs of shoes.
on 5 September 2017
I have started doing Triathlons and after my first event I realised that I needed a quicker solution to my changeover when putting on and doing up my laces during the transition.