on 8 November 2017
Excellent film
on 4 September 2013
not being able to see the games televised I really enjoyed the video, the only disappointment was that there was no footage of the lions when they were not playing.
on 3 July 2014
Got this for my son - in - law he loved it.
on 26 August 2013
Maybe it was me being thick/presumptuous, but I assumed this would be the behind the scenes film etc (I preordered this from amazon months ago), it does say 'Official Film' which to me means a 'film' instead, I've paid for something that i have already recorded. This is just a dvd of the games! Really annoyed!
on 3 November 2013
i chose this product as I am a rugby fan albeit a grandmother it enabled me to indulge myself to watch some of the breathtaking highlights of the wonderful and successful series I had watched live.a very well presented dvd.
on 20 January 2015
Contains highlights of all the matches, but is generally limited to the tries and points. Rather too much time spent going through the teams (with the same soundtrack in the background which gets annoying), would've preferred more match action. Good in terms of what there is.
on 11 August 2014
I appreciate there are several 'films' released for the 2013 Lions Tour but this was the one I wanted. It has highlights of all the provincial matches and the first two tests as well as the final test in full. The 'behind the scenes' stuff is on the 'Lions Roar' DVD so if that is what interests you then this is not for you. This has every try from the provincial matches, some of which are great to watch, as well as all the scores from the test matches. The picture quality is awesome on this Blu-ray and the sound quality is great too.
A great review of a successful tour. There are other films with all the matches in full but to have a great quality highlights package is good to sit down and watch.
on 25 August 2013
There is annoying music on Disc 1 which drowns the commentary, very annoying! Disc 2 better but disc gets "stuck" now and again, which could be my player rather than the disc!!! Caution needed when buying it
on 23 September 2013
Accidentally deleted recorded games, so bought DVD. Great coverage plus extras. Excellent value for money, plus get to see the Lions win - again and again!
on 29 October 2013
A superb record of the 2013 tour, particularly as I did not see all the tour games. Great value for money!