on 8 May 2017
The computer failed completely after minimal of usage. I contacted Zoostorm regarding the fault of the switch on button, I was informed that it was not repareable by them.
on 11 March 2017
Worst purchase I've ever made ... Broke down a few weeks after purchase... Absolute garbage
on 1 March 2014
After a lot of research, and having financial limits; this seemed to be the best buy for me. I have not been disappointed. It's a great machine, and so quiet. My last machine was steam driven! Well worth the money.
on 1 June 2013
plenty of space , cable internet connection only .
a good work horse .hdd cooling ok
a good buy.
not for gamers.
on 2 January 2014
Good computer - fast processor for general office duties. Bit of a noisy (cheap?) fan but this would be pretty simple to replace if it really bothers you. I haven't!
on 30 July 2013
Very pleased with this computer. It arrived 2 days earlier than estimated, which is a welcome surprise. Very easy to set up and get running. I love it.
on 8 November 2013
Very good value , would have had difficulty build one for the same cost.Worked out of the box.Do have problems with PC FIX PROGRAM that was preinstalled
on 31 August 2013
works so well
All that it says it offers
more then meets my expectations
will reccomend to all my friends
on 11 May 2013
I am still learning to use this particular computer but it is serving me very well and was certainly a good price fo the quality of the product.
on 9 May 2013
I ordered this to replace a 7 year old basic Dell model for my work, at this sort of price it's a fantastic PC. The Windows 7 installed isn't full of the usual bloatware if you're anything like me you'll appreciate the speed in which this one runs straight out of the box without the need for hundreds of tweaks. In the Windows performance test I'm averaging around low 7's with only the desktop graphics holding it back at around 4.2, gaming graphics rates a 6. The first thing I did was install Visual Studio and try to rebuild all my software and everything worked fine and was significantly quicker than the old Dell running XP, only mention this because when I have done similar on other PC's such as an Alienware 17 laptop it has actually been slower, the machine seems to be the perfect setup for Windows 7. The full MS Office suite runs lightening quick.

The only slight problem I had was the same as others have mentioned, it has a noisy PSU fan. I did try the BIOS setting first which reduced the noise a little but I actually found the solution to be much easier, it's not so much the fan that is the problem but the cheap case. All I had to do was loosen the screws on the left hand side panel (looking from the front) and just ease it out a touch. Doing that along with the silent running in the BIOS has made it as a quiet a PC as I've ever owned.**

** Edit 08/08/2013 Just to re-iterate this I've just fitted a 600w Corsair PSU so I can add more powerful graphics card ( B00ALYOTTI ),the Corsair is renowned for being very quiet and yet it makes no difference in this case, the only way of getting it quiet is to either slacken off or completely remove the left side panel, the case vibrates not the PSU.