on 26 September 2015
I'm extremely pleased with my boots, I have rather slender feet and the fit is perfect for me, ( I'm a size 4 and I ordered a size 4), also I am able to wear thin cotton socks comfortably with them too.
on 18 December 2013
My fourth pair of these boots. I replace them when the sole eventually wears through and lets water in. Worn almost daily as house shoes (I work from home) and for walking the dog around the block / doing school run etc. The shaping has become quite strange - the front insole curves upwards inside the shoe which means your toes are in a strange position. The front part is higher and the shoe is shorter so your toes are up against the front. Not half as comfortable as they used to be with the old insole shape. Very disappointed.
on 9 December 2013
Lovely boots, fit well around my wide calves, and nice and roomy in the foot. Only problem I have, and which I should have checked before buying them, is that the UK8 is an EU41, and I like to make sure I buy a UK8 EU42. Consequently my big toe is pushing against the front of the boot, and this will only hurt me in the end. It's confusing, because UK8's can be a 41 or 42.
on 20 October 2014
Wasn't overly impressed. I have a pair of WLM boots which are much nicer. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right yet the left boot slipped when I walked about. Back they went.
on 10 December 2014
Just received mine and taken them for a test drive round town. I love these boots! So comfy, it doesn't feel like I am wearing anything on my feet! And they look great on x
on 12 December 2013
Ordered my pair of brown boots on Tuesday night arrived Thurs, emails kept me informed so very impressed with the delivery and company.
I ordered my usual size which is a 6 and they fit perfect, very comfortable and I am really pleased with them especially as they were almost half price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I'm on my 3rd pair of these. The first two pairs were great, really comfy and lasted well. The pair I have currently, I only bought in November and the heels have got holes on the insides already!! Rubbish, really disappointed!!
on 11 December 2013
These boots are lovely but not so good as I hoped, they arrived this morning, a day early, lucky someone was in. I have to pay return costs despite getting a size bigger. Really disappointed. However I am going to try them again but from a shop this time
on 25 January 2016
Loved these boots , they are perfect for size and shape , thank you
on 24 December 2014
Perfect fit, very comfy , really pleased