on 12 September 2014
My daughter loves her innotab.
She loves growing her beanstalk app to collect the beans daily and watch it grow, she gets rewarded everytime she gets a question right with the other apps and games you can buy which helps boost her self confidence.
She loves taking photos and videos and the drawing app saves paper :-)
The innotab is definately worth the money and I'm so pleased I got her one.
on 9 May 2014
this is the second vetch innotab bought for my grandchildren.first one bought 1 feb 14 wont charge up,second one bought 20 feb 14 no sound.i cannot replace because over 30 days old?
on 25 October 2014
I brought this innotab 3 for my 2 year old as her brother had the innotab 1 and she always wanted to play on it and rather than her breaking his we got her one for herself. I did think she may struggle but she worked it amazingly! She loved all the different games we got her for it. The price on here was half the price as it was in the shops and it was cheaper than the actual earlier brands and done so much more. This is a great gadget for kids.
on 6 January 2014
i find the cartridge system very limiting and costly as the stand alone innotab comes with practically nothing useable on it get ready to fork out at the app store
on 2 June 2014
Within a week of my niece having this, the sound has gone all fuzzy! It's crackles every time it is turned on!
on 9 May 2014
My 5 year old likes this. The Camera isn't brilliant, not a clear picture . Other than that she's happy
on 3 September 2014
Great longer than first thought for delivery but worth the wait
on 8 January 2014
Excellent product. Has already had lots of use by my 4 year old daughter - including keeping her entertained on a long car journey! Especially like the fact that it is also an MP3 player so we have downloaded her favourite tracks onto it. Great price from Amazon too.
on 16 October 2014
Excellent product
Very professional service would definitely use again
The product is extremely well made the quality very good
They have supplied exactly what I had Oder and delivered within the delivery time stated when I place the order
on 20 January 2016
Bought this for my daughters Christmas. She loves it! Its very girly and very easy to use. There is a multitude of educational games which you can buy for this.
Its very easy to set up, and is ready to use within 15mins of removing it from the box.